legion of Rome versus "the racist".

Discussion in 'Wars' started by deano187, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Deano clearly hasn't figured out that LoR has a number of inactive alts in the clan. Hitting them means nothing and doesn't give to bragging rights. You couldn't lick the gum off IMF's shoes so quite acting like your hanging with the men.

2. Yes I am hitting the inactive guys that either hit me or posted my wall

3. And alpha I'm totally screwed, the only incoming I've had since my last post had been from the other little lor fanboy posting here. Buying my two bill allies while failing scouts is really showing me "how it's done".

I never showed up in lors news, they showed up in mine so I will choose how I play this. Take your head out of your ass and get back to your own war treacle.

4. So to clarify: you're going to be the first kingdom ever to take on a clan by yourself and successfully achieve your cf terms?

[​IMG]

:lol:

5. What clan is it you're fighting?

6. Lol never said I was going to succeed, but doesn't mean I'm not going to give it a hell of a go 

Oh and as for my surrender/apology, it'll be a long, cold, hard day in hell before you see that happen 

7. Plus who likes making their own sammiches?

8. hahahahaha omg this is so funny You have no chance my friend your just embarissing your self with this forum. LOR will destroy you my clans LOR blood clan and i seen them fight first hand total respect for my family at LoR

9. Yes, embarrassing for me that I am totally owning at least four builds with the smallest being more than three times my size. I shall go hang my head in shame!

10. Watch out LoR has One pretty Creepydude in it

11. Who is this guy? He ain't ever been in our CA before. Get off forums with your worthless, attention-whoring drivel.

OP stl 2/2/11 p

OP assn 1/1/11 p

Scout to zero.

Enjoy pin, loser.

12. Why even set cf terms if you know full well it'll never happen...

For you noobs just tuning in saying "support" or "show them a lesson" etc let me enlighten you on the phases of noobdiggery...

1) phase 1: "******* **** yeah! I'm gonna farm this entire clan (despite the mathematic impossibility of my claim). You will never see me give up or tap out, I'm gonna bring you all down!"

2) Phase 2: Actual combat. "Alright, so I'm winning a couple of fights here and there LOLOLTROLLLOL they are so noobish for losing the odd attack against me.

3) Phase 3: "Awwh ****, I have no pots or allies left... Weird how I don't make money when I'm not plunder capped... Why won't any clans let me join them?"

4) Phase 4: "QQ forums, they are farming me but I won't give up ever... EVARRR! They were wrong in what they did, who wants to take down a clan with me! Unity! [PS if anyone has a clan that wants to back me, pm me in game]"

5) Phase 5: Foreveralone.jpg, nevergonnagiveyouup.gif

6) "Dear forums, I sincerely apologize for my actions against clan derp, I am a chap wearing fairy princess rivaled only by Elton John, please accept my apology or I will be forever sad"

7) Phase 7: "I am so hopelessly behind in game now, everyone is so much bigger than me... I quit KaW, it's pointless <insert goodbye thread no one will read or care about>

I've been playing this game a long time  this is infallible.

13. @ touch me, that was one steal and several scouts, I think you'll also find the reason my troops are down is because I'm using them on people who pay substantially better than you.

Also I never said I was in your ca sweetcheeks 

14. Lol yes weezus, this will be the first war I've been in  typical of forums, small stats instantly means noob with no idea how to play, this thread was actually just something I found amusing after a couple of retarded conversations with lor members.

15. Check your newsfeed again, bubba. I think weezus has forseen your future. Speak all you want now. Your spirit will wear down soon enough.

16. touch me you know zero

17. Timelines are subject to change based on ignorance and IQ of the noob.

This formula can also be applied to noob clans getting pwned by much larger clans.

18. Nah - it was your 359 losses that gave your noob stature away. Not the fact that you can achieve your stats with a lcbc forge build.

19. This guy reeks of alt. REEKS of it.

20. Stay behind that pin wall, loser. Learn to live there 