Leaders Of HTE Clans Take Note (W.P.A Vs. Unkown)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by JohnnyScammrNamesMichaelMartin, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warry sounds so butthurt just cause he's in the clan lol, kudos to unknown!

2. FACT

The Ghost of KaW still lurks!! Seriously link me I'm a ghost!

3. I have enough dirt on you as it is.

You talk about how Unknown is bad for doing this and how he "disgusts" you. Warry, Remember when you did this to me? Oh wait, you dont know me under this name. Its Dag. You cheated me out of my clan. I watched you for a month and against Sky's wishes i gave you admin. You started kicking people and ruined my clan.

What makes you better than Unknown after you did that to me? I worked hard on my clan for you to ruin it.

4. Nice to see you lurking, even if you are an invalid user lol

5. Hypocrite alert.

6. Who the hell are you? 

7. warry,

xXx_Il-Dag-Il_xXx also known as,
    SlyTheRaccoon

8. Sly-The-Raçcoôn

9. Okay. Follow me, DAG.

10. If your stupid enough to give owner/admin to anybody you don't trust then you deserve to lose members/clan

11. Ooooooh Warry sounds like a hypocrite potato warrior :lol:

I got a FEVER!!

[​IMG]

12. , Warry. Quite the hero with your hypocrisy aren't you?

13. My point exactly!!!

14. Honestly how dumb do you have to be... If somebody asks for admin your retarded if you give it.

15. Will join clan for admin.

16. Hmm I guess my call out for all of illuminati vs me isn't gonna happen? y'all are so cute smacking an EB clan. Shut up or nut up unknown. You are a little ***** boy who destroyed a HTE clan wow so impressive! Brag when you actually do something, like maybe hit an actually OSW clan? And to all the haters of WPA, name one HTE clan who would be doing any better in this? None that I know of.

17. Remember this is a game, i didn't automatically hand over admin, he gained my trust and played the sympathy card. I really don't think in kingdoms at war you can drill into people's heads to see exactly what's going on. As i stated he does a good job of acting like people's friends then backstabbing them. And honestly you have to risk some or the clan won't work. And by the way not everyone has RL friends playing kaw to take over for them.

18. Chaos, before omen spread out, they would have easily handled this situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.