Leaders Of HTE Clans Take Note (W.P.A Vs. Unkown)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by JohnnyScammrNamesMichaelMartin, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funny her details are pretty off No one hated unknown lol shade is actually pretty nice and was a decent leader

2. Lick, I'm pretty sure you revoked your permship when they stopped doing HTE

3. Lol not really I'm still here right maybe

4. Seems creating and joining seal clans is the new trending thing to do. I'm simply stating that seal clans should be who they are and not pretend to be some hardcore osw clan otherwise much unneeded drama will arise.

Yes I think giving admin to someone you obviously don't know in a SEAL clan and then that admin pisses on that clan...Hilarious! Beyond funny actually

[​IMG]

5. DAT GIF DOE

6. @Ashley: actually you are acting like a wannabe cool kidd kissing asses of what he consider "cool" kidds.

7. Vlad u silly lad :lol: I kiss no asses, wayyyy too many germs and I don't wanna get C Dif!

8. This is amazing 

9. Breaking someone's trust is wrong in my book. No matter what. There's nothing hilarious in this.

10. I agree with Heimdal. This sort of behaviour sickens me, kudos to those people who PvP and want a fight I understand that. People like unknown however who think they are some form of God disgust me. Then there is ashley, I don't even know where to begin. Is making a public spectacle of someone's anguish really necessary? I am aware that your threads lack in oh so many ways. So I also understand why you needed to find better material but this really isn't the way.

11. @ Warry I actually haven't been on forums for 3 months because they bored me. I did this as a favor. Slap yourself and your feminine emotions out of this game.

12. WASOSF thanks you for the free publicity :lol:

13. You should've stayed off.

14. Lol. One less hte clan is always a good thing. Support

15. Fb ass p:13 1 sdp :lol:

16. Congrats! Now leave. 

17. I approve

18. Warry, dont even start talking about how other people disgust you. What makes you better than them?

19. Logical you damn cheater you still lurking lol I'm jk ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.