Leaders Of HTE Clans Take Note (W.P.A Vs. Unkown)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by JohnnyScammrNamesMichaelMartin, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I never became obsessed with seals and money.. I became obsessed with success cause for the first time ever i had suceeded so greatly even if it meant cheating my way through which was wrong.. Sure the gold was nice but i was always missing something.. A family, a home, so many times i wanted to say stop and start over again as a family. But i knew i could not stop so close to success and then it happened, i stopped b2b hte and started doing SS

2. breaking out the emotional ties on the tap tap game

3. Always makes good entertainment^

4. Only one i have respect for is diamond. He's carrying them

5. And tsg (mostly failing) then i finally had enough i went to go visit som people, i was bored and i was tired and i wanted to quit so bad, i told unknown that i will disband the clan he said not to and i had worked hard for it.. Little did i know he would backstab me when i returned they had taken up hte again, and unknown pissed me off so i left the clan passing owner and forgetting unknown had admin. And when i joined he kicked everyone. I went to stay at my good friend's clan for a while and returned when illuminati had been created

6. Not sure if meant to feel bad.

7. Lmao macstar xD

8. Hmmmm so you're saying you were going to disband it ANYWAY, and now you're pissed he kicked everyone :lol:

9. Sounds like a great leader

10. Inspirational :lol:

11. Is it about the clan? .. No is it about breaking someone's trust yes. Lmao i trusted him and we were actually what i considered close friends, i'm not fighting the clan i'm fighting a principal.

12. You're so deep I can't even see you

13. We can see that you're not fighting a clan

14. Can we get Dr. Phil on line 4 to talk to Shadeslayer?

15. This is quite enjoyable to read through, i have no sympathy on a tap tap "war" game nor do i give support to those who would destroy somebody else's work. Although, i do like to see war on here so i shall support that aspect, good luck to both sides.

16. @ OP

It's not that hard to pretend to be someone's friend, get admin, then kick everyone in the clan. It's been happening on KaW for a long time. It ain't some huge accomplishment. And if the clan has loyal members that rejoin, which it looks like WPA does, you didn't destroy anything. The clan is still there. So I doubt other HTE clans are gonna be shaking in fear over what Unknown did. All he did was let everyone know not to trust him.

17. Shadeslayer,
    Doctor Phil here to tell you

NOBODY CARES

18. Please strip me I need to HLBC Soon

19. Hmmmm, alliance member Ashley thinks breaking trust is funny. Noted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.