KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol I've never engaged you in a pissing contest.

2. "put me in my place" ironic how you've been trying to do the same thing to people that KotFE is going to you, hypocrite much?

3. You must have a poor memory.

It's easy to forget traumatic things. Makes it easier to cope with life.

4. You must have an imaginary one.

5. ORLY?

6. Or delusional. Just like you think KotFE and friends haven't been punching your brown eye in.

7. Why did you join RoA? With No pots, no allies, no anything but a broken kingdom with poor painted fences. You let the clan take all the damage while you talk ****. Good clanmate you are.

8. I do recall a similar situation happening before in which you attempted to troll one of my threads.

My response to your attempt at trolling resulted in the next 2 1/2 pages of people saying that you just got owned and what a great insult I just tossed at you.

Yeah, I'd soon forget that one, too. :cool:

9. Nerv, r u a reset or an alt? Cuz u seem like u hav been in forums for awhile

10. I'm no troll. And I can't remember a bunch of ******** like you do, I can't stick my head that far up my ass.

Again, getting away from the subject at hand, a broken man changes the subject for which he is being demolished in. You keep bringing up irrelevant if not untrue things. You joined a clan that had no beef with KotFE, you then gave them a problem.

You then cried wolf on various walls, saying "You attacked me, blah blah blah!". What the hell do you think is gonna happen when you talk **** to a clan. You're gonna get hit. This ain't Tag, there's no safe spots.

11. Cheese ss or it didn't happen

12. What kind of cookie? ;)

13. Phew! I thought I was going to have to go buy the National Enquirer to sate my guilty pleasure of reading crap!!! Thanks guys.

14. 'nuff said.

15. You come into forums throwing insults around mixed with garbage intelligence. You act like your **** don't stink and "Oh boy, I'll never give up! I'm gonna fight till I'm free!" nobody gives a **** why you're fighting. You talk ****, give an excuse and the 3 short bus riders hanging from your coat tails grab on for the ride.

16. You cry on all your threads "PROOF PROOF!" ***** take some of your own medicine.

17. IGCB likes asterisks. 

18. *snaps fingers in z formation and sashays away*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.