KotFE the Cowards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LeviathanLSA, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whatever floats your boat

2. Machinegun

Not true again. Where are you getting this from?

3. Btw ALL my pots were burned by kotfe, and I don't see the point in buying more

4. I never understood that phrase ' whatever floats your boat ' as all boats float on water

5. @MachineGun
    I thought KotFE started hitting Cheese because he said something on Alison's thread.
    That's what started that.

6. She started a 1v1 and then went to a clan to do an eb. Seems legit.

7. Good point harry

8. Boats that are shipwrecked or are out of the water, but land hardly is floating your boat....

9. Stop making empty threats. If you cant fulfill them, shut the **** up. You are hiding behind an alt (so am I but im not making threats), You're too scared to hit the OP because you are an EB Warrior and are too scared to suffer the consquences

10. 

11. Harry,

Exactly, so floating your boat means you are not a sunken shipwreck, and as a result, happy/content. Hence, the figure of speech.

12. She isn't hiding behind an alt....?

13. Don't let the thread get off topic plz, don't want this one to be locked as well

14. Was ok for a while now its dull guys. I
    Like Alison n supported her on first thread. However this is just tedious now.

15. @cheese i was posting on that thread too. Cheese posted a ss showing that he asked alison to offer help. He asked her to give him him names but she refused."

16. Hmm I knew it meant meant whatever makes you happy pretty much, just who came up with whatever floats your boat? Why not just say whatever makes you happy? o_O

17. Did u take a ss of it machine?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.