Kingdoms at War 1st Anniversary All-Star War!

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by admin, Sep 4, 2010.

1. It took them three days just for this? 50% of which is just the exact same as the war plunder page  tmh can u ask devs is anything else coming? Or can we stop checking this thread

2. Top 3 Scouts Won:
    1: jinblade
    2: Metallicana
    3: hfcevm

oh...my name is show up

3. Can i fo this war sometime ?

4. I agree with gods ninja13

5. i would like to apply for the war on the 27th

6. I need more info!!! Agh!!!

7. Anytime this month maybe?...

8. sounds cool, how can we keep track on the progress?

9. Hey, your one team is based on Greek mythology. So is our Clan. I'm pleased to hear you used it, but is there anything for your original players? I've been playing since your website was just forums.

10. That's funny, I tried to post b4 and it needed my log in info and it wouldn't let me post. You used God Ares. In Greek Mythology Martius or Mars ended up being God of War because of what happened on Mars. There is a link about who he is and who he is the son of. Martius was mad at what happened. King and queen both killed. He slammed his staff into the earth of Mars, sending it out of orbit causing it to freeze over. The descendants are known as Cydonians. Hence our Clan name.

11. I am upset that I missed out on the chance for that war. I am an original player and upset that I didn't check the forums as I should have.  you gave those that participated a special achievement. Could us Cydonians get a special achievement since we are original players(the ones who created the clan) and one because you used our basis for a team. Our info is copywritten. Lol you can't copywrite Greek Mythology. I'm just trying to get a few extra achievements. It doesn't hurt to ask....

12. Martius was named the god of war after this event. Hevwas originally the god of fertility. We have a brief exlanation in our clan bio.

13. That's not called SPAM right? Spam comes in a can. Imitation ham. 

14. I'm about to eat ham!

15. Lol. Looks like I have a follower. Lol  Thanx for the post in our clan bio I appreciate your compliment.

16. It's a really cool bio! Lol and a friend used to be in KoC

17. SPAM SUCKS
    [​IMG]
    SPAM SUCKS
    [​IMG]
    SPAM SUCKS
    [​IMG]
    SPAM SUCKS
    [​IMG]
    SPAM SUCKS
    [​IMG]
    SPAM SUCKS