KaWmunity needs to grow up

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Bad-Advice, Dec 3, 2015.

1. What makes you think you are relevant either?

2. This makes me believe he's kinda relevant tho.

3. I agree with this way too much

4. Awwwh. His boyfriend's defending him. :lol:
    Maybe add your names to the kaw couple thread?

5. Let's get something straight here I do not and will never care what any of you think about me I play my game and since you are all quoting me sounding butthurt as hell I must be playing my game right.

6. He's just mad because I caught him out whining about events as well poor guy.

7. That's really cute. We're sorry we hurt your feelings bubba.
    You are relevant! Don't let anyone tell you different. :lol:

The world always needs it's scrubs, and you didn't catch me doing anything. I understand you're not capable of understanding how adults talk. I'd actualy explain it out to you, but I don't think you'll get it.
    So I'm not going to waste my time on another forum bottom feeder like you.

8. I've posted this thread and have you all posting about me im not relevant? Then why you chatting to me? Take your hypocritical self away from me.

9. I belive from Grizzly's responses that we've hurt him.
    As cute as it is, the pain you feel in the posterior region will subside.
    I would suggest a donut cushion as I hear they do wonders for various kinds of butthurt. Although I wouldn't know. Perhaps you'll let us know after you try one out?

Let the rage flow. Don't hold back Bubba.

10. More love thanks  I must of really hurt you guys I just don't know how I like it though.

11. Hmm if im his boyfriend does that mean all you guys are a big group in a weird dating circle or something?

12. [​IMG]

Is this a suck up to the devs thread? ,,,o.0,,,

13. I am fine with the events whats i am not fine with is rip offs like battle cry

14. What's with all the insults? Maybe take advice from the thread title...

I'm not going to quote every comment he's made but I completely agree with what crazyruggy has said in this thread.

15. Indeed!!!!

Events are good people, something extra to play for. If you don't like the events then just keep doing what you are don't without regard to them. Do YOUR OWN thing:)

Aqua and inferno are at the same drop rates they have been for a long time. Yet the level increases on equipment are requiring more and more. This event makes sense in every way and was an awesome move on the devs.

People complain for the sake of complaining, and it loses any value when it's done purely to believe you have your own voice and not because it is justified.

16. This isn't exactly Bad-Advice.

17. No, being a kid>being mature. Suck it OP

18. Don't tell me how to live my life