KAW REVOLUTION! Cast off your EB chains, idiots!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 0dysseus, Jan 26, 2013.

1.  Syst wars not your fancy

2. I love system wars .... I also love mith. And allies bonus

3. Guys osw. Stands for over southern walls meaning ... GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF

4. Lol the op started a war clan cuz he dosint need to grow anymore

5. Lol If you want war so bad go join one. Don't complain. There's a few OSW going on I'm sure

6. And don't use EBs to fund your strip funds. Do it another way.

7. At op. I agree with your overall message, but you contradict yourself!
    You say you can't sit around playing a system war for 12-24 or 48 hrs because you got a life ?
    Off system war makes them look like estoc wars. Off system wars can be as short as a few hrs , or as long as a few years.
    System wars are the only way to get mythril. Mythril is essential to be proactive on war. Un holy aura allows you to strip faster, get more bang for your xtal.
    But lastly, epic battles allow you to obtain items that can give u an edge in war, or atleast level the playing field.
    Not to mention the pots. The top 3 attack pots are pricey and can take a large sum of gold to stock up as most family clans require.
    Why pay for them when epic battles pay u good and supply you with a good sum of pots.
    I like your idea, but you should sit down and think about logic. Your clan won't be as powerful if you can't provide your members with the ability to properly equip themselves with what everyone else is aiming to get or allready got!

8. If you don't like EB, then don't do EB
    If you don't like System war, then don't do system war
    If you don't like clan drama, don't listrn yo clan drama
    If You like OSW then join an OSW clan and do whatever you think it brings most fun to you

Every people have their own way to enjoy a game, just simply because you don't like their way to play a game so you call them a noob

We call someone a noob if their big mouth doesn't match their style of play.

9. **** OFF OP. I LIKE HAVING SEX WITH RASTAPHERIUN AND EATING HIS LOAD OF SEALS

10. Op, seriously.

There are currently waging possibly the 2 largest OSW's in the history of the game. Stop waving the flag and start fighting.

PS Change your build before you do, because in an OSW, your build has 'strip me' written all over it...

11. There is a place for epics and EE in KAW but the heart of the game is and always will be OSW

12. Did OP disappear?

13. The Resistance seems more fitting, as we're never going to be able to change KaW entirely, but we can sure as hell do some damage to the current system. Full support, I will consider joining.

14. Yes I agree war is more fun but not for everyone. Devs have done well to find a balance to suit all players needs. With a wide range of ebs and the new estco wars I think this works well, but that's just my opinion. If your bored of ebs why not join a clan doing osw?

15. I'm 50-50. I love farming the EB fairies but when i look at the clan it only has 2 members... So much for revolution? Join

16. Oops. Join one of the OSWs that are going on. You have a ton of options.