KAW REVOLUTION! Cast off your EB chains, idiots!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 0dysseus, Jan 26, 2013.

1. You need to do eb's to overtake eb clans

2. I think you'll find 90% of those who like osw are currently in osw :p

Bad time for recruitment 

3. what a joke. your screen is slightly different when you click the attack button. that makes you a lion?

if you want to osw, that is fine. there are a lot of different ways to play kaw.

but calling people idiots because they are doing what you obviously already spent so much time doing?

4. Oooh I found a new farm 

5. For someone who claims to love OSW, you'd think his spy defense would be a lot higher. Seems like an easy strip if you can fund it.

6. Yes definitely. His build cries out eb. He's not even an old sw build

7. op do you not notice that these "eb" clans say be prepared for war? a majority of OSWs are started by loud mouths or **** stirrers do you want that type in your clan? what if you did go up against an 'eb' clan would you have the many trillions needed to make an effective OSW against them? the big eb clans you speak of are just war clans run by adults who realise that they shouldnt risk someones rl money over a handbag fight in the playground. your clan is a fail right now it will never grow and your first osw will most probably result in a farm fest to rival jamie olivers garden. never look for osw just be prepared for it. and dont under estimate the 'eb' clans.

8. Support but i think you started playing when ebs were already out, in my opinion you have to many win for to few loses.

9. Darth I told him to do some EBS to get the clan bonuses.

10. Ok ok, fight me Odysseus - I want to see what ya got.

11. Lol^ fight me fight me lmao

12. call us idiots in thread title, then expect us to join your clan, what kind of logic are you usimg?!?!

13. Did he just write a FAITH clan in there?

:| G'luck OP. Take this cash, and go buy some lube. You'll need it. :lol:

14. Alex he called eb noobs idiots, are you an eb noob?

15. Lol this kid is funny. how many 1v1s have you done? And you know why noobs are noobs? It's because your lazy ass Dosent want to help them.

16. Coming from the eb noob^

17. @PONE,

I'd be bored too if I had your stat.. 155K wins and 5k loses?? seriously?

And your current build is clearly an eb build.. Your contempt at eb doesn't cut it when you don't have anything to show that you have been a warrior...

Your hypocrisy stinks..

18. @Op,***. Damn autocorrect.