JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. You'll need to wall these people and ask if they are still gonna be involved .

2. Nice! I'm glad to see the roster back up and if they don't want to fight then they don't have to but cry baby YOU will not stop x-beats that's a gaurantee

3. Pinky, u man up. We only left because this whole thing completely fell apart. You guyz r just being stubborn and think its still gonna happen.

4. The best they can do is try angel.

5. Your dumb, it happened last year, I will make it happen again. As soon as everyone is online, it will all fall into place.

6. What's stillgoing to happen is x-beasts will win

7. Multiple ppl hav said it FAILED last year.

8. Well they lied, it went well, your wrong

9. Angel we can still do it. Who cares if it failed last year, or if the previous organizers made a mess of the whole thing? There are different organizers with different ideas from those of last year and a few hours ago. It might fail, but until it has, the war is still running.

10. @hells
    Just go away if you don't want to fight or just to scared of being farmed by the silly ole YOU!

Its going to happen...this don't even have to be organised like the devs have done it...this is to simple .

Make a roster
    Join your clan
    Make sthe enemy cry

Easy enough?

11. I HAVE WALLED ALL OWNERS. None of them are on right now as it is nightime for half the world. We will have to wait till morning for results. IF YOU ARE AN ADMIN AND YOUR OWNER HAS ABANDONED YOUR CLAN, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND POST YOUR ROSTER AND A WALL TO POST FOR RECRUITMENT!!!

12. Why does it have to be 4 clans instead of 2?

13. With four clans more people can participate.

14. People can wall me to join X-beasts

15. I don't think you are gonna be able to fill all 4 clans .

16. I'm scared of being farmed? Why don't u take on kotfe practically by yourself. I was pinned 24/7. I wasn't scared in the slightest. I still fought on for 2 weeks. Nothing scares me in KaW.

17. In a week? Of course we can.