JASW Team List

Discussion in 'Wars' started by zllllllll-ZzChEEkYzZ-llllllllz, Sep 30, 2012.

1. OK THIS IS KIND OF STUPID, THIS GUY IS TOO AFRAID TO WAR SO HE SAYS "this war isn't organized", OH WOW. I NEVER GOT THE MEMO THAT WARS WERE EVER ORGANIZED. SORRY IF KAW DOSENT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. AND WE'RE THE NOOBS. GOT IT, THANK YOU FOR ADDING ORGANIZATION.

2. I AGREE IF YOU ARE TOO SCARED TO WAR LIKE THE OP, THEN YOU SHOULD LEAVE. BUT IF YOU WANT TO WAR THEN DON'T RUN OUT AND CRY LIKE THIS STUPID GUY.

3. Lol I can't get over "this war isn't organized", I have just never heard of a organized war

4. Go ask Last Rights about organized war. Key to success is activity and organization. Someone is obviously an eb noob.

5. How organized do you want it OP, we list the rosters, we list the way to join, we list the war date, we list the owners, we list who will be versing who. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? It sounds like your just to scared to war.

6. Lots of wars on kaw are organised. Wars in real life are as well (for the country that starts it). It would also be good if you didn't caps lock rage about this. War another day and pretend.

7. Please wall me You/Val depending on which clan will be farming the jasw! I would like to join for the duration of this war so i can **** it up as much as i can

8. Lmfao, caps rage much? And afraid to war? Oh yeah totaly, that's why he's going to farm some of the JASW participents. /end sarcasm. Go away to your dissorginized fail of a war and re bump your thread for the hundreth time.

9. Too scared to war  I'm warring Yafi right now.

10. He wouldn't know who YAFI was.

11. You wanna talk trash find my news feed. Better look in yours cause I'm there.

12. Lol, true farmer.

13. OK SO HOW IS IT NOT ORGANIZED?

14. I ALWAYS USE CAPS ON FORUMS SOME PEOPLE CAN'T SEE WELL

15. It wasn't at the time of the post now run along eb noob.

16. I've been in wars

17. SORRY TO THOSE WHO CAN'T SEE WELL. I MEANT TO PUT THAT IN CAPS

18. If you've been in wars then how come you cry on my clan owners wall when I hit you 3 times?

19. Ok fine I won't do it in caps but some people may not be able to see this