JASW Team List

Discussion in 'Wars' started by zllllllll-ZzChEEkYzZ-llllllllz, Sep 30, 2012.

1. All of them DAY something differrent?

2. Wow somebody can't even spell

3. Ok let's start with our abc's... A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

4. Somebody is scared also 104929. Won't even war somebody my size.

5. YEAH NOW WE KNOW OUR ABC'S

6. Oh really pup?

Well at least my mom doesn't play the same games as me.

7. Now shut up. It's called auto correct.

8. Why would I want to war you, name 1 good reason

9. Disorganized partly because unless you look through near 100 pages, you won't find out updated rosters, war date changes that has changed multiple times, and the fact that BBB is now BAB; plus a couple things I forget to add I'm sure...

Still in here, but if this keeps up I'm not too sure.

10. Because you don't want too look like a coward when I've called you out. If that isn't good enough then delete the app.

11. I shouldn't have to name a reason. Someone farms you like I have been you hit back. You went from 9 sdp to 1 and pay like ****.

12. You're really going to criticize someone over a simple spelling error that could have happened for several different reasons?

I'm starting to get annoyed.

13. Drgn
    He assumes it is a spelling error, yet S and D are right next to each other. Say is easily mistyped as Day.

14. I know, I do the same thing all the time. That's what is annoying me about him..

15. OK SOME IDIOT IS COMPLAINING BECAUSE THERE ARE OWNERS, BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE, AND BECAUSE WE TOOK A VOTE AND CHANGED THE STARTING DATE. WOW YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, IT'S KAW DEAL WITH IT, THERE'S PEOPLE THERE'S OWNERS AND SOMETIMES PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR MINDS, IT'S NOT UNHEARD OF

16. Who wants to follow a owner into war, that after being called out by a person way smaller than him is too scared too accept? I feel bad for ZCR.

17. Ok so apparently this guy is a communist because he opposes voting. It sounds like somebody needs to go protest the USA for having elections. I would love to see your house on the news as the new Nagasaki.

He is also a serial killer because he hates a lot of people.

Also he hates owners, how good do you think a economy would be without business's owners

And he

18. I don't have any money out so you can't take anything

19. Lol can you say EB NOOB LOL