it's not an exploit but it's a glitch

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Domo, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Sar the whole reason your clanmates have posted these threads are because they are butthurt about when it happened to them. It would be irrelevant if it wasn't a fact.

2. Your infatuation with peoples butt's has been duly noted. In regards to the topic on hand, seems Domo has an opinion and he is expressing it. If you are only able to see the world through a very narrow lens than I can understand your rather simplistic statements.

Perhaps if we all removed who the clans involved were and focus on his point the off topic pieces of this thread would cease to exist.

LOL... okay, ya, I know thats unlikely.

3. Way I see it zero is you have now broken two ToU rules

1. Purchasing your account
    2. Slanderously accusing momma and poppa cheating.

Maybe if you suck hard enough up zafts ass you'll get a free pass. Though I here that zaft don't like role playing larping clans like yourselves.

4. I understand his point but it looks as if he is only pointing zaft out.

5. Oh yeah hog threatens me with farming mevirtual gold guys

6. Spooki it's members like you that shame your clan. I'd kick you out if I was them.

7. Spooky you just accused zero of cheating by purchasing an account. You broke tou

8. @Robbie
    Ok let's define slander
    1. Accusing without proof like you just did
    2. It isn't referencing a documented fact (like momma and poppa bans)

You can google word definitions before you use them it's a powerful tool ;)

9. I can't say d o c u m e n t e d 

10. Bs sugah

11. Need me to post the thread link? Actually it's on my wall but I can do so but had chosen not to.

Is this like your expertise on people's health where you just make up what you want and call it fact? Difference with this is that it can be proven without divulging personal information so maybe you should choose your bs better.

Unreal.