it's not an exploit but it's a glitch

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Domo, Dec 27, 2013.

1. If respect heart of gold for doing this OSW but all they do is cry to forums because they got smacked on the hands before.

2. I'd. Sorry for mispell

3. @mar. Pigs are genetically engineered to squeal . Usually is noobs in your clan you have to control from posting ignorance in forums. For HOG it's the opposite, their leaders are the embarrassment.

I didn't know sheep followed pigs 

4. Zero just looked at warlor history. Thank you for pointing that out, except I don't 0 actions. Thank you for proving my point even more.

5. ZERO Now that you are off topic...... You may exit my thread

6. Are you stupid? The winning side was rewarded thr 14 mith that they used before war. Do all of you forget that when you mith up it goes nto end payout?

7. That's a clever way to put it zero
    I just wonder why if he was needing to prove a point why he wouldn't research other clans rather than posting
    ZAFT IS CHEATERS!!!!THEY TOTES BE ALL FF DIS EBS AND THINGS! DEVS BAN THEM BCUZ IMA BE BUTTHURT.
    If you try to argue your clan isn't all like this then I will continue to tell you how much of an idiot you sound like. This is the 2nd post being butthurt about Zaft.

8. I'm perfectly on topic. We are discussing glitches. The warlor history has been pushed back. However, they have a war in their history in which their clan managed 77 actio s in the entire two hours.

Don't be upset because I can simultaneously defeat you in any debate as well as pwn you 

9. He was replying to a rhetoric post by me op, he was on topic while discussing hog separately. Make another butthurt thread to complain about how big bad zero beat you in wits

10. I wish apoc was running the show on your guys side domo. Their leaders (aside from a few kotfe) at least have the sense to post intelligently in forums when they choose too.

11. Happy kawing every one happy belated xmas an happy new year

12. Not once in this thread did I say they cheated, only you have brought up "cheating"

It's about the system that has a glitch.

13. Do the devs consider users who abuse "glitches" cheaters?...oh that's a yes. If you have played this game for longer than 14months your would know

14. @zero
    One person may have the power to request for cf on your side, but that doesn't mean only that one person has asked. Also food for thought. We could argue our points all day long, you know that. But all I'm asking is that the public realise that what you're saying, isn't the full story of the outcomes of this osw. Stuff like this happens on both sides, despite what is said in forums

15. How would anybody notice this?

Do people just stalk ZAFTS wars?

16. I politely ask you and Sugah to refrain from this line of attack. The past has happened and the cost has been disseminated by the devs and paid. It brings no valid point to this specific topic.

You may of course, not stop and continue to provide an irrelevant debate point to this topic, totally your call, I just asked "Politely".

In regards to this topic... Rage on every one!

17. Casted mith
    Fail actions

Alr thot bout dat?

18. Zero this statless alt stinks can you sell me another huge account like your old one you sold to watery? What is the account now watery the xstal muncher or something? Oh and don't forget to keep reminding people of cheats while you share and sell accounts

19. Ss or no proof