Ithaca will be miss

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pokerman88, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Devastation keep your fingers off the phone

2. He literally said devastation=devastated after I posted, how wuz that not talkin to me?

3. Farm him then but he's just screwing with you.

4. I wuz just wondering cuz u guyz said no one wuz talkin to me. I wanted to make sure I didn't wrongly post.

5. I see you've decided to start another thread "___Zena___" - interesting in that you post your suggestion as to the identity of a Kingdom - but still hide behind your own alt - or alts - or accounts you have influence over.

Perhaps one day your main will be exposed - laid bare for all to see - and open for ridicule, humiliation and retribution?

That day is getting closer my lady - and yes - one day - a forum post exposing you and your alts and accounts you have influenced to your way of thinking will be open for all to see..

That day will not be far away - the net is closing - and you will be found.

Enjoy!!

6. I think some people have to much time on their hands to nit pick about grammar and race, we all bleed red, on the battle field were all the same, a sword a shield and a pair of boots, lmao

7. wow undead agreed with me thats epic !
    maybe inside thing between the two of us but we dont comment toward each other anymore! :lol:

8. wow undead agreed with me thats epic !
    maybe inside thing between the two of us but we dont comment toward each other anymore! :lol:

9. Bumping to active topics board, per player request

10. Wow. This is a crappy example. It's unclear, broken English and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has no idea what the **** this guy is talking about  lame!

11. When I read fights I eat popcorn

12. Also, I definitely feel like Zena Phone is Zena's main.. Not going to lie. There are several times when Zena uses perfect English for an entire post.

She just post it lik ths so u don't notice

13. GUESS WHAT? NOBODY ******* CARES

14. glad I had the pleasure of meeting and warring alone side Ithaca , wish you all the best truly great player .

15. Ithaca was a great player no doubt and zaft has lost a great! But why all the arguing? Dude you have no leg to stand on, as "Are you Chinese" implies that all Chinese people can't talk English, however direct or indirect. Though it is not strictly racist it does still imply something. As for you OP you need to be more careful in your grammar, if you struggle I can understand but some people here don't get that we are not all English. I am from the UK and didn't know english till I was 4, I spoke welsh before that... Final point why make a goodbye respect thread, if your going to pee all over it by arguing with other players.
    Yours Truly
    D.O.F

16. Shouldnt it be "Ithaca will be missed" not "Ithaca will be miss" ?

17. ^ sigh. Guess you missed the part where OP speaks English as a second language.

18. My thread 'in English, please?' is a proper grammar translation of thos