Ithaca will be miss

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pokerman88, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Why do people argue with alts made for the purpose of saying stuff to cause issues?

I'm not great on forums as I tend to say what I think lol but it's gotta be a golden rule to never debate anything with a no stat account. Just ignore em if they can't post with their main account!

2. Off topic....

/lock plz

3. I didnt ask for your forgiveness. Reportme if you are gonna report me. Tou misuderstood what i said, so go on little kid, have it your way.

4. Scrub Ithaca is scrub.

5. No disrespect intended, but it is a little disappointing that Laoda chose to buy out another player instead of working his original account back to the top. Romeo did the same thing a few months ago. Must be nice to be rich. lol

6. The grammar on this thread makes me want to play a banjo.

7. Respect to Ithaca. 

8. Why people care so much...........

9. I love the not my first language excuse! I really do. Really. It makes for a very noob post rich read.

10. Im back lol, ithaca gone fishing . Laoda took over his acc, hmm nice move n smart . Sharing acc or . . . ? Anyway zaft r nothing without laoda, he a founder of zaft n all zaft must show him respect ok .

11. Btw the_unknows_killer , remember dont look down on chinese again ok , when u say my english not gd , i might not a chinese . I just dont agree with u when u say ( are u chinese)
    i can be any race . U r so wrong when question me abt chinese . Is all abt human race .

12.  op has no balls to post with his main 

13. Wahahahahahahahahahahaaha , u make my day so bright full of joy hahahahahahahahaha( devastation = devastated ) hahahahahaha, again , hahahahahahahahaha i like u dude hahahahahahaha u r just so silly with ur banner hahahahahahaha . Ok gtg now guys , cheers

14. Dude shut up already.

15. What exactly is wrong with my banner? :roll: just shut up

16. Nobody was talking to you devastation.