inspirational quotes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Mar 30, 2016.

1. So i saw there weren't many post count farming threads so here is one..post a quote that has inspired u [​IMG]

2. "What your mind can conceive it can achieve"

3. Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

4. Good is the enemy of great 

5. When you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there..

But my personal favourite comes from someone so wise only he can tell you

6. That is actually a(don't wanna say deep because i hate it when ppl say that)very very true quote "life goes on" indeed

7. Or the Kurt Vonnigut version: "So it goes."

8. Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

9. "How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four; calling the tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."

Abraham Lincoln (literally, this isn't a joke)

10. "So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.

A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock.

So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself.

Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking.

So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier.

And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga.

So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know."

And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness."

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

11. Caddyshack is amazing^

My personal favorite is

"In order to reach new lands, you have to first lose sight of the shore. "

Christopher Columbus

12. Great minds discuss ideas..
    Average minds discuss events..
    And small minds discuss..people

13. Nothing is achieved by only consuming

14. "I am a man of religion, but religion alone cannot answer all our problems."

~His Holiness, the Dalai Lama

15. Here's a relevant one for all you muricans

16. "Yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it."

~Follow Old Rafiki, He knows the Way

17. "Bond. James Bond."

-Bond. James Bond.

18. "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything else." - Banksy