Indi RAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XxX_NeVeR_BaCk_DoWn_XxX, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Glad we got permission

2. Agreed.

3. i can tell you dont take ee seriously. all of those are important for a win, match a equal team's together 1 with everything and 1 without and the team without will lose everytime

4. Like your attitude m8. Too much focusing on winning is what sucked the fun out primals/rounds

5. i thought the whole point was to win? guess im playing a diff game to you

6. It is about winning but you should still enjoy the game even if you lose.

7. You can have fun when you lose. Close matches are a lot of fun. Except when some turd deliberately throws the war then it ruins all the enjoyment.

8. n all games, that one ass that teamkills you is a hundred times more annoying than all other online gaming issues. Lag, an 8 year old screaming about his night with your mother, a 28 year old screaming about the 8 year olds night with his mother, all pale before that one prick that shoots you in the back on a kill streak.

9. And thats why i dont wear a headset when playing cod anymore.

10. Pfft cod. Stumbled upon a kid at the "club" in GTA once.
    Still haven't finished my therapy from that .
    Probably never will. His words still haunt me.

11. I think I have chatting muted.

12. This is true but the whole point is to win, you dont spend money to lose, well at least i dont

13. I just don't spend money. Having tons of fun kawing too, really puts fun into the game when you don't blow thousands for a shiny bobble or a lb position.

14. You cannot win kaw... You cannot even catch up if you try you may wake up