Indi RAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XxX_NeVeR_BaCk_DoWn_XxX, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Ive lost 9 in a row won 1 yesterday was still fun although I would like it where they could some how put the same amount of different builds on each team just luck what builds you get on your team I guess.

2. EXACTLY

3. Praposal #3 everyone is opted in. Cs is broken down in 3 tiers. 3 days notice to buy pots. When pvp starts no longer able to buy pots or bank gold . Three day free for all pvp . Still a daily limit on xstalls. No ebs for duration of the 3 days. Ppl in each tier with most gold wins

4. Lets make it fair for everyone. No losers. Give losers there mith back. Give eb builds the chance to war. Give people the chance to war 4 accounts per war, so at least some will win. As long as people have 1 action, they are good enough, not everyone knows how to war...

What a joke.

So your telling me, that me tearing down towers, casting for every indi war slot, never xstalling, is good for kaw?

Why do I even have an ee build, if it's not required to war? Indi wars are a lazy companies solution, to a problem they arent smart enough to fix.

I'm on kaw to war. I play kaw to war with clanmates and friends, not losers casting 3 accounts. Not people that don't care or give good efforts. Not people with ill intent. Im not on kaw to teach new people what I have learned over 3 years of playing, in 60 minutes before the war.

You guys really should expect more from the company that recieves sooo much of your attention and money.

Indi wars are a lazy solution. Stop settling for this garbage. Demand real changes. Indi wars should never be the format for an ee season.

5. Of course IWar's have fair match ups at the start. That aspect i do enjoy n generally wars r fun. After that once rosters r locked is where a variety of problems can begin.

The fact that Round Wars r both dead n an exploit says everything. Either fix it using War pros ideas or kill it.
    Primal Wars r unique in that they r CS vs CS only but Hansel stacking causes grief but can be copy cat rosters.
    Both clan wars use targeting to gain advantages.

Summary: 1 or more of the 3 formats need tweaks/fixes to be more reasonable competitions. IMO both clan n indi can co-exist for S5 n beyond.

Solution: lets get out of neutral n ATA take on war advisory councils from the community to improve n enhance warring.

6. Well I don't know about everyone else but I have done indies recently on various accounts (different build type and cs) and the match ups do seem to be improving, especially as of late. This of course could be pure coincidence or luck I do not know but I for think it's all hunky dory in Indies. Admittedly I have been fortunate to have some very experienced wc/trackers on my roster, so that alone is a huge advantage but the actual match ups are very fair.

7. Agree Scumbag n that is definitely a big plus for IWars.
    There still r issues though.
    My fear remains that clan wars r not receiving serious attention to the point they r an integral part to the war community.

8. EXACTLY! no one can put it better

9. So lets have lb/sh wars and primal full of ps1 like your clan zoom. I can see why you and your clan dislike individual wars. If clans would stop using spy heavy rosters we wouldn't be having this debate. If devs wont fix them the community should fix it. No ps1 crap wars that are boring.

Zoom why dont your clan limit thereselves to only 5 ps1 and just maybe other clans would war.

No clans cast sh

Any old ee wars clans that want to do this just pm me.

10. Hearya also CLOUD

both clan war formats need tweaks n seems many ppl have posed solutions to that effect.

11. 2nd indi war in as many days with ps opening up for opponent.

Ata is a joke.

12. Yup, a ps opening up for opponent is ATA's fault for sure.

13. This is a good point. I'm either in the top tier or the second from the top. If I tried to pull off some "I don't have enough gold to by mith" crap, they would strip my ass like there is no tomorrow.

14. Nowhere does is say xstals mith pots are required to war. Even casting is free so yea crying is useless.

Till that changes ... suck it up buttercup

15. And you are useless without them so it is required

16. Lol I'm the first to point the finger at ata but this is not really ata to blame for a individual opening up and leaking. It has happened today also I lost mith and time due to this it's easier to just farm/strip the one who cost you your time. They soon change after a strip or two

17. They're at fault for not policing it better and having harsher penalties. Indies been around for over a year now, in that time they could of tried to implement some solutions.

18. You think "stripping" someone of 113b is a real option? Are you kidding me? You think pinning someone guy's alt for a few days or weeks matters?

The fact if the matter is ata should set rules they can enforce. How about we quit with all the bogus 3 day bans and do it permanently, for the ip address. Barcode sj opened up in a war and had 2 accounts recieve a 3 day sword. Dude has like 6 accounts. Just ban the ip.

They won't. Because a few losers who dump there paycheck over to ata every 2 weeks will email ata, saying how their son and daugher play from home and it's not alternate accounts.

19. The developers do not put adequate resources into this game. That is the point you guys are missing. go ahead and dump your biweekly paycheck into this garbage, might as well roll your 401k into nobility points while your at it.