-IMF- vs Harbinger_of_wrath (are they any different?)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by gimme_seals, Feb 26, 2015.

1. "Nihilistic lust" sounds strangely exciting.

2. The dress--in the photo, whatever it looks like in rl--is light blue and burnt orange, based on the RGB numbers of the pixels. All other colors are created by our brain trying to build a full picture based on limited information. Trying to form an opinion about 2 people we know only through an online game, or not at all, is not that different. We can guess and we can argue, but we cant really know.
    Of course, arguing itself can be fun.

3. Damn gann we are both so sexy

4. TRON is only RL stud hereAll Hail

5. One is dts, the other is dtw :roll:

6. Why is IMF the only one getting called names for harbing? We all have been harbing zafties, I don't see anyone in Warlor, Hellhounds, or KOTFE getting called a monster or a miss spelled tyrant. Further more, if you could harb some zafties wouldn't you? I mean think about it, try it.... When your tapping you screen you can be like " yep I crushed that eb" or this ones way more fun, you can be like "ohhhh look at that, we harbed another zaftie".

7. This thread is............... I'm on my last warning I won't finish that sentence, however I've interacted with both in pm a few times imf more though an tbh they have both always been cool by me however harbs rep stinks an as the saying goes "where there is smoke there is fire ". Any way regardless damn I've missed kaw the last weeks or two glad I've came back an there is still an osw in ca however sadly my news is emptier than harbs ally slots.

8. Im not feeling so good latley my butthurt is killing me i wondering since its not against the rules anymore can walor/imf grow my account in memorial? I can publicly fake my death toooo

9. Have to agree with this sentiment. Those who make a ling quotation and then write a three word reply should shampoo my junk every morning.

10. Your junk? You have a tiny asian weiner like mr chow in hangover 2 i brt youve heard "are you in yet" alot lol@ frogs tiny wenis

11. Frog you're famous, even 'new' accounts know u #celebrity #canihaveyourautograph

12. Tru dat famous for a teenty wang is still fame

13. I can't understand why ppl are worried about their game status if they have RL issues. My elder brother has a cancerous growth on his forehead and has been feeding intravenously for the last six months but you don't see me asking for special treatment in a tap tap game.

Need time off for RL ? Leave your OSW clan, post a cf, and go put your account in an hte clan or something. Is it really that hard? If your pride won't let you do that, that's your problem, not your enemy's.

14. Either English isn't your first language, u didn't graduate from school, or you're just stupid, Which one applies to u?