Ignorant Noob Clans Rant.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Magnum, Sep 1, 2014.

1. You could say I shrunk it a little lol

2. Other people error. Thats what I think op was teaching you, but was stopped by as he said your clans ignorance and reluctancy to learn. Learning is knowing how to defend yourself.

3. tricks and tactics. learning how to do as much damage as possible (even if it isn't much) while paying out as little as possible. learning how to stay entertained during a long war while making sure your enemies are having NO fun. learning how to coordinate your clanmates so that you can work together effectively to handle targets. there are a LOT of things to learn about war. which is why it is so important to start learning as soon as possible!

4. Again, wordwaster is correct. Just copy it word, no doubt we will have to repeat it again.

5. Losing the will to live here.

6. okay, i'm getting it now.

can i ask one more question?

would you take me to war with you guys right now if i knew all the tricks and had learned everything i needed to learn?

7. why? you given up on trying to teach people? i'm here, i'm listening, i want to understand. i have had it better explained to me now, so your problem is what?

8. Yes. Anyone who can war regardless of size is better than one who cannot. For example, zeroing enemies. You can be almost any size.

9. the point isn't to seek out war. that is something you do on your own, when you think you are ready. the point is to be ready when war comes to you. which it will.

10. My problem is your failure to read already stated answers. By me, wolfie, boa and word.

11. Couldn't have put it better word.

12. okay. well now its a lot calmer here i am understanding and i thank you guys for briefly showing me how this could be more beneficial. if you do not mind me asking a final question.

with my current stage of progress (not a lot), would you advise i find somewhere to help me learn to war or should i stick to eb's just for now?

13. you can do both. you don't have to FIGHT a war to learn the basics. (although nothing teaches like doing) just ask questions. listen to people with experience. read guides on the forums. grow and learn at the same time.

perhaps you could set up a friendly "practice" war with a friendly clan? just for the fun and the experience of it.

14. What core differences are there in mechanics for FC, KaW, and GaW?
    (Notice how PimD didn't get mentioned.)

15. okay, well then i apologise. everybody has to start somewhere, and i'm certainly no expert on the game. but as things were brought down a touch i have seen the point you guys are making and i thank you guys for explaining.

at first i just didnt appreciate you slagging off our clan. so there was my mistake, i came in hot headed. again, i apologise.

16. You need not do one or the other. For example, kotfe. They run ebs for fast growth but are also a fantastic war clan.

17. Its cool.

18. Dang it I want to read that gif it's too fast lol

19. "Didn't read lol"