Ignorant Noob Clans Rant.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Magnum, Sep 1, 2014.

1. so a guy with 200,400 cs shouldn't be left to grow a little, he should start warring? really? show me proof that it would be better to war

2. i don't see the op saying it is "better to war". seems to be saying "learn how to war so your clan doesn't fall apart the first time a random farmer give your members a few love taps."

3. if you could makes some argument that it is better to not know how to war, i would absolutely LOVE to hear it.

4. Demands that nobody pots? That's an easy farm :lol:

5. He should be allowed to grow. But he also needs to learn to war. If you got into a war and cf terms were to disband your clan, no doubt you would do it. Because you know no better than to just give up. I was trying to teach you all. Please point out where I said 'Stop hitting the eb and hit the bl'. Because I never did. I tried to teach you till your know it all jono tried to undermime me by stopping me at everything I said and thinking he was the better warrior even though he just arrived from fc. Well pardon me for trying to help you.

6. im just saying that our clan is for growing. we do ebs and grow. i'm weak and need to do ebs to continue to grow. i need to be stronger, not know how to war. fair enough if you want to teach bigger members, but most of them arent big. as i said, i'm only 200,400cs

7. People would rather get the basics of the game and to a good size before learning to do war and what not. Op try teaching people by making a clan to teach them in

8. You do know that players pay more than lower level ebs?

I was all but done with ebs before hte came out

9. Look at my clan we generate lots of hate we know how to OSW but having money always helps.

10. I will try and put this metaphorically so you understand. You do not teach a child to walk when he is Ten years old. You teach it when it is young. Because it is best to learn early.

11. Good way of putting it magnum

12. growing? you NEVER stop growing in this game. you have to learn how to defend yourself at some point. you can't wait until you are "done" growing. the game is called kingdoms at war. and there are MANY players out there that won't give a **** if you never bothered to prepare to fight them. in fact, they look for people like you.

13. i've still got a loooong way to grow yet magnum. so you would say i should be doing pvp at my size?

14. take the time to actually read what people are saying you stubborn fool. :roll:

15. If op had spoken instead of hitting a clannie fair enough but op did it all backwards.some I.e me have been in osw clans in the past.at this size it is very silly to osw.i would like to see op go to apoc,zaft,wdgaf and pull that stunt of there

16. Geezus error. No I do not, but you NEED to know how to defend yourself, for like the eighth time.

17. If they are not already on the way to LB, they will never reach it unless a change in leadership occurs. Teaching doesn't change personalities of leaders or intelligence.

18. right, bada. because farmers will ask politely before hitting. farmers are famous for their courteous demeanor.