Ignorant Noob Clans Rant.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Magnum, Sep 1, 2014.

1. what i meant was growing to a stage where you can begin to look after yourself. 99% of players would kick my ass right now, i dont see the point of learning to defend myself at this stage. im too weak. unless you can tell me otherwise then thats how i see it right now.

2. Bada, I tell you again. I gave wiet plenty of reasons. Ask him before coming here and claiming I'm an asshole because you refuse advice.

3. You don't teach a child to walk if they don't know how to crawl.

Op if they wish to learn but some in clan don't teach those that do in pm or make a clan and teach them

4. i agree, but why now?

5. Here's a little tip on how players pay more, you hit The biggest inactive Hancel you can hit, way better pay out then ebs with troops

6. UGH. Because it is better to learn early. Which I also stated previously. Please, just take the time to read before posting things already answered.

7. funny thing about this game. alts. very large players have small alts. they use them to attack people your size. no matter what size you are, there will be people bigger than you that will be able to "kick your ass". if you would take the time to learn how to fight, size would be less of an issue.

but you are too stubborn to even consider that knowledge is far more valuable than "account size".

8. You wish to give us advice you can give us advice. Advice wont hurt.

9. Best to learn early but they need to know the basics first. If you wish to teach them ask them first. To new players that don't know words are better then bars. Older players bars get there attention more

10. You shouldn't judge so much on 1 clan

11. Tiger, I began on the basics but jono kept telling them how to war the FC way.

12. I do believe I gave you advice bby. In fact wiet credited me on it but ignorant people like jono prevented me from saying more becayse I had to correct him trying to teach FC.

13. if you two realised, i am asking you questions and your just saying i'm stubborn. wolfie has been the only one to shed light on how it could be better. rather than trying to have a go at me back, tell me how it is better rather than repeating yourselves.

at the moment i dont understand. i've commented on this thread and you two just seem to be on your periods...

14. Then it isn't the actual clan but jono who your mad at.

I would run bars on jono then and not blame the whole clan

15. I will try to word it better than the OP error. He is saying that you need to learn now because if you don't, a farmer will come along and beat you all down. Farmers do not care for size or ability.

16. Jumping on what Asylum said a farmer will come by and you won't know what to do.

17. ^isn't that what i said?

18. okay. my question now is, if i am so much smaller than a farmer, how will learning make any difference? what is learning?
    does it involves other people or just myself?

19. Thats exactly what you said word, he just doesn't like not being right.

20. no, i just wasnt fully understanding as said previously. i am asking questions because i do not know, i am not asking because i think i'm right!! (that would not make sense)