IG WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wiley, Aug 14, 2013.

1. I see a lot of support for a useless, wasteful, purposeless war to end. I hate to see a former rival clan waste away as well, especially one as fun as IG. But all this support won't mean diddly, if the the leaders from both sides are willing to set aside their pride. I see where IG council is willing to move on, is Fury as well?

2. It's not as simple as that Warlock.

I think all sides have particular things they won't let go of for victory conditions and things they won't forgive.

I'd been asked by a few factions to negotiate this one, and after a few months of attempts I called it worthless and went back to my isolation.

For what it's worth though many of the offshoot clans are just as badass as they've always been. They just don't have numbers like a clan system.

3. Is not the name or the place who make a clan, is the people. So if all come together again KAW will have maybe not the old iG but a new strong iG. So I would like to ask both sides because I have friends and respect both sides to stop all this hate, sit and discuss and find a solution

4. Support, it's sad to see one of the most efficient war clans dying in kaw :cry:

[​IMG]

5. Even though we've had our differences, y'all a fun, crazy group! Hope y'all work things out n get it together!! Support

6. It is exactly how warlock said and he hits the nail!
    @Sinister-King
    Well it was a rethorical question if you fight for the tag but thx for the answer...in this context do you believe anyone who is still (in) iG thinks differently about his/her tag?
    Trust in leadership and a leader without the full trust of his troups has a choice to make - do you know that there are roughly 50 iGs at the sideline who left bc they don't wanna fight against brothers and sisters? And the numbers are even bigger with old mates who deny to war anymore!

I can simply repeat it...it was said the members decided to start it and they are the ones who can end it - now the leaders should look through their rangs and name the friends they already miss and who doesn't wanna fight anymore! One of the mistakes which the old councils were blamed for are repeating themselves if this senseless war won't stop!

7. Support this thread 100%, Well written Wiley... Sad to see what is happening not only did the first civil war in iG disrupt the nature of what iG was all about, but another iG civil war again, and now the Subs rebellion and merging with other clans to take on their brothers and sisters in arms is just ridiculous.... IG was my home for 3 years and were the best group of people/ extended family I ever meet, just hope the real iG people realize what this has done to a great family... WAKE UP!!!!! And Smell the Coffee

8. I am sooooo tempted to post something veryyyy long here. Yet too lazy. Many og/iG/council may not know me or my involvement with iG either, the strips funded to iG, the strips I saved them from (the last 2 are not claims but facts, if u were not aware, it just means u weren't in the loop)

I'm also not updated on latest happenings nor the "why's" and stuff having taken a break from kaw 18 months ago...yeah took a step back from all the espionage, banks, farming, osw

I'm too lazy to find people in my friends list either

So:

1. Sorry wiley if I "hijack" your thread - one post only

2. Whether or not those guys are still part of iG (or fighting iG), please do contact me:

assiss (i know u left, but yeah, drop me a pm)
    Balle - let's share info like old times, i see u 
    ...maybe i should talk to heywtf/atey/or...batt?

I dunno who's still around or on which sides

9. I also hope the iG war comes to and end soon and is returned to its former glory. iG was the first clan to ever strip me long long ago before the t4/pwar craze. If not for iG I prolly would have never steered in the direction of kaw that I did. They showed me how fun losing can be and there is always a reason to rebuild. With out them I feel like kaw itself is taking a huge loss. I've never been a member there but known many threw out my time. Respect to them. Hope you make some ground with this thread.

10. I was going to refrain from posting this thread but ive got to comment on a former members post
    Ballz ,I've got to correct you when you say that the first iG civil war disrupted the nature of what iG was about.
    It was iG council 2 of them in particular that disrupted the nature of iG causing that war.
    Don't forget. I was there long before Jimcat grew you in Baby oG's.
    This current conflict is just a continuation of the firsts d there's more people involved.
    if iG was truly ran by a council there would not be a civil war. The majority vote would have prevailed . it's a dictatorship and the " council " are nothing but " yes men " appointed to create the illusion of a governing body. The council in exile understand this now I'm sure. Don't like the way council votes ? Kick the out and appoint another one. It's never been about the needs of the clan but the wants of 1 or 2. If your not " council " your a meatsheild nothing more. That policy was iG's downfall.
    @ Wiley and many others in this thread. You want to end the war ? Bring both sides together and agree that a new council gets elected. Once there in place vote on who gets to take ownership.
    So stop all the " I don't want to fight my friends or this war is pointless crap ". The answer is right in front of you.

Personally I don't give a damn one way or the other. Although I do find it amusing that my predictions came true. Although I figured it would have happened sooner. 
    Both sides know where the true iG's are.

11. I see people from outside the clan(s) dogging iG.

When did iG ever take **** from anyone?

Never, so what are you guys going to do about it?

I also see many, many ex-iG members wanting the war to stop. To those that left, we can't stop this war. This thread may make the council feel a little stupid, but I doubt it.

To the iG, iGF, wanting this war to stop, take it to your council. The strongest a family can be is from farming each other and knowing each others limits. Y'all have done exactly that.

Quit farming each other.

That G in oG stands for the powerhouse iG used to be.

Become what you once were. Not what you have become.

If you get in a fight with your brother, Do you hate him? No, you might be angry. But you don't hate him. In a few days, you tend to love him again.

Quit the fight, take some space, and ask yourself? Is this what iG is now?

Dag

12. @Wisdom F U haha

Blonde me!!

13. Page 2!!! Do I know you Wiley?? 

So many Queens - so little time 

Good luck getting peace in IG 

14. I like IG  bring back the Old ig - Shake hands Guys  and Fight again as family

15. iG needs to continue this war, clear out any and all bad blood, and only then should peace talks begin.

16. What's the point if this thread

17. Despite being wronged by ig not once but twice now (a very long story and now it's not important). I will suport ig and always be friends with almost all of them. I was ig at begening of first Great War and have not been around for 8-12 months.

I do know that what's best for ig was always the most important, not personal crude... Squash the bull doody and get ig rolling again!!!

18. Not with that account, Leroy.

85 defenses and no resets? No. Just no.

What was your name in that Great War?

19. Tornado has spoken. Well said.

20. Ahhhhhh poop posted without saying old names... Lmao

Started the game as stpaulboy and later changed to TheStrikingViking