IG WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wiley, Aug 14, 2013.

1. You can't close a thread to the forums...

2. Ya inactive in the war agains Pure Evil sure. They were my family. Quit fooling yourself Lop. I went inactive when the wars made no sense. I mean come on? Making up with VooDoo after everything that happened. Our latest wars were just a joke.

3. Support to wileyand support to the idea! End the hostilities

4. Bacon. Keep your nose out of things that don't concern you.

5. @ chad. I always despised your inactivity during crucial times (including wars way before voodoo). You were useless. I always complained to maggie about you (just ask her)

6. Support. Well said OP.

7. Sure I want peace. I can stay on this thread all day lop...

8. Infact I said that if you ever left wig I would stomp your useless ass. Do you want me to do that now?

9. I just love you lopaidon

Awesome thread Wiley!

10. Go ahead. Funny how your the only one to complain. I've stripped countless players and spied on clans too. I predicted the exact day 1ATE7 would be stripped. If you call that useless thats fine. Its because of members like you that I left.

11. haha. You leaving was like a breath of fresh air. No one needs a useless piece of crap like you.

12. Also remember. I was not in wig when you left. You left because you could not Handel the incoming.

13. IG should get back together, but chad should always be exempt for being a chicken ****.

14. Apologies Wiley. Support to your thread.

15. IG as it was is over. It had its place in kaw for a long time but I really don't see it's relevance now. It may be brought back in some different form but trying to get it back as it was is unlikely to happen IMO.

I lost respect for the clan a while ago so not really bothered whether it does or doesn't continue exist.

Cheers
    Snr 

16. Anyways.. I was ig for almost two years. The war is very saddening. Is live to see an end to it

17. @ snr. I can understand your hatred.  Getting spanked by iG is not a nice thing.

18. Lmao - stupid n inaccurate comments like yours show why my respect for IG has gone 

19. Because the respect of SIR SNR warrants the acknowledgement of everyone right?