How to Use Aqua/Inferno/Mithril Wisely

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Imitation-Cheese, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Thanks, everyone else for the support. I'm glad most of you have found this useful.

Inferno - I appreciate that, bud. I'll be sure to keep this guy updated regularly. :)

2. Cheese, who's the one being defensive now 

3. IDK what you're talking about, but unless it has anything to do with the subject of my opening post, I suggest you take this discussion to PM.

4. It's a joke :lol: you are always so literal :D I already agree that this is a great and well thought out guide, only thing I can see as being needed are quarterly updates. Other than that, it's great.

5. Call me "Forum-Jaded." I'm so used to people trying to bait me. ;)

In any case, thanks for the support, and it'll definitely be updated regularly. :mrgreen:

6. Oh please, you know I'm not the baiting type of troll :lol:

7. Charts? Data!? COLORS?!? This is my kind of thread.

8. Nivans guide to use inferno : GOTO MAGE
    TAP TAP TAP TAP ON ENCHANT, IF IT FAILS AND RESET SWEAR AT ******* MAGE AND MAKE AN ANGRY FORUM ABOUT HOW NOOB YOU ARE

9. That's one way to do it! 

10. Well done. If these numbers are all correct (they probably are), very useful. I've wondered about this all the time. I wish someone would make a thread on which eq works for which builds the best. Just curious.

11. Much deserved stick here! Great guide cheese, *claps*

12. Andrew - that's a much more complicated analysis than this one. I would also like to see such a guide.

13. Clumsy - thanks

14. True but totally do-able. If I wasn't quite so lazy I might figure it out hahaha...someday. ;)

15. You're getting too good at making guides Cheese! Soon the whole guides sections is gonna be filled up with your guides. :lol:

Nice thread! Support for a sticky! :D

16. I have both the gold played greaves and the new greaves (whatever they're called) once you have both maximised the new ones give more bfe defence than the gold plates plus you also get attack stat bfe from them too

17. Amazing 