How to Use Aqua/Inferno/Mithril Wisely

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Imitation-Cheese, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Amazing extremely helpful!

2. Thanks. This took me days to complete.

3. Love the info, thanks for compiling this. Are you planning to add the missing equips from the list, such as Stalwart Helmet/Sunflare Bracers?

4. Holy mackerel!! I completely missed T9 and T10 equipment.

Nice catch, Garrbear. I'll get started on those now and post when I'm done. :?

5. I take back my support. This was plagiarized,

6. If plagiarizing is copying from your own work, then I'm guilty. Take a look at the wall of the original thread maker - you'll see a bunch of posts asking for Cheese - that's me. That used to be my account.

7. No worries Cheese, props for both doing this and keeping it up to date - good to see a positive thread rather than the usual load of drivel the forums are subjected to!

8. Sticky ️️

9. OK. I updated the table with the missing items. In doing so, I remembered why I left the T9 and T10 equipment off the list - we don't have data for any of those items yet. The missing Stalwart Helmet was just a brain fart on my end.

10. How to use it wisely.....stuff it in a lockbox, padlock that sum ***** and dump it in the ocean :lol:

11. I wish! I don't have that much to spare

12. Excellent job OP! 

13. Your premise is flawed, unfortunately. Average stat increase per unit is an ineffective measurement with incorporating max stat level per slot.

As an example: gold plated greaves are inferior to arachnid greaves in max stats, so while you will get more bang for you buck...youre essentially wasting any material spent as its not the top equipment for that slot.

Failing to account for this makes the table misleading and counterproductive.

14. Why do I get this feeling that I have seen this guide done exactly the same way with Excel and calculations in forums sonewhere. And I saw it almost a year ago.

15. Aha, I get it now. So the original author was you as well. Excellent work indeed, I absolutely appreciate this as I have a snapshot of the original guide and use it everytime I want to enchant so I get the max bang for my aqua/inferno.

16. I'm still loling at the fact most didn't you were never ending story..

Anyway, thought it was a great thread then and it's an even better one now. I approve of a sticky for this. Will have to check with support first. ️

17. How is my premise flawed? My goal was to find the equipment that would give me the most stat boost for my aqua/inferno/mith. I'm not interested in max stat level per slot. That's an entirely different analysis with an entirely different use.

However, if you're interested in finding the max stats per slot, I've already done the hard work for you. All you've gotta do now is go through them and put them in order.

I'm sorry my thread displeased you. I will try harder next time, master.