Hit Valiant vs Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Oxyr, May 14, 2014.

1. Go apoc  

2. ĦᎥŦ VλŁłλ₦Ŧ
    βѧsĦ ʗĦѧϻƿɪøɴs
    ѧƿøʗøsҝѧɴҝ sʟѧγɛяs

3. HAPPY BDAY TO ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!

ONLY REASON KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME IS THIS AWESOME BUNCH OF FOLKS !!!

NOW A FEW NOTES ON THE WAR:

1 . STOP SB ME!! I DONT DROP FEATHERS
    2 . IVE ORDERED KAW HANDBOOKS BECUZ APOC IS CLEARLY LOST
    3 . ƈơŋɠཞąɬʂ!!! ყơų ƖıɬɬƖɛ ɬɛą℘ơɬʂ ąƖɱơʂɬ ℘ąıɖ ɱơཞɛ ɬɧąŋ ąŋ ɛც!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ALL HAIL KING ROLAND!!!!!!

P.S. ROL WILL FORFEIT WAR WITH 1 MINUTE TILL END BECUZ HE IS A MERCYFULL KING

4. Mood, just now reading this thread you crazy nut  Good to know all of you 

5. *Sighs* IM A LITTLE TEAPOT SHORT AND STOUT, HERE IS MY HANDLE, HERE IS MY SPOUT. WHEN I GET ALL STEAMED UP HEAR ME SHOUT, TIP ME OVER AND POUR ME OUT!!!

Well done Valiant. Well done. I tip my hat to you (while flipping you off behind your backs hahaha:) love yas! Good times

6. I got my win on rol!!!.... And I'm a tea pot too lol

7. Looks like a ton of fun.

I miss old school system wars

8. Great War fam and friends Valiant may have won this year but next year their ass is grass

Special thanks to my personal ***** Steele who I self pinned on all war while driving

9. 100B here I come 

10. Happy Birthday HiT!! That was great fun. In the end the right team came out ViCTorIOUS!! Thanks for accepting me into the family. Here's to a few more years! 

11. My money is on Team Curtis winning.

12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HiT CHEEEEEEEERRRRSSS!!!!!!!

13. Wheres the beer? Point and push me in the direction palease

14. Great fun, great family! Well fought Valiant

15. Happy Birthday HIT

16. Congrats to everyone that took time away from their schedules to participate. We all had a great time and looking forward to a rematch again soon.

17. Valiant did of course. It was predicted on the second post in this thread.

Actually I think all those predictions came true 

18. Well played valiant, we leaked like a 2 dollar garden tool but had fun doing it. Happy birthday to HiT. However, in the end Apocalypse won coz we all are ;-)

爪モ尺匚ㄚ 工ち 下◯尺 匕卄モ 山モ丹Ҝ ✯☠༺ᏔЯᗩ✞H_⚙ƒ_❡⚙Ꭰ Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻☠✯