Hit Valiant vs Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Oxyr, May 14, 2014.

1. Oh oh I get Donatello! I like the purple

2. Is it just me that thinks that everyone in hit valiant went and got their alt to come post "go HiT" or something like that on this thread?

3. OMG how he know that!
    That's freaky.......

In other News ......Happy B-day HiT️

4. Love the idea ... Have fun guys/girls

5. Happy Birthday to my friends and family at The Hit Squad What a great way to celebrate!

ĦᎥŦ VλŁłλ₦Ŧ
    βѧsĦ ʗĦѧϻƿɪøɴs
    ѧƿøʗøsҝѧɴҝ sʟѧγɛяs

6. go apocalypse goooo. Hit and ruuuuun :)

7. Is it just me or does it seem that shinypenny doesnt have a clue about things? GOOOO HIT ALTSツツツ

8. Happy birthday hit.

9. Happy birthday hit!

10. Come on, Apocaskanks!!!! Make us work for it!!

Love you guys! Happy Birthday to my beloved HiTsters!

Now show us some love in our news feeds over here in Valiant

11. Happy Bday HiT
    I remember 2 yrs ago today my interest in this game went up x20 due to becoming part of one of the best and legit solid clans of all time. We've gone thru hell n back together and faced many ups n downs, and many ppl have come and gone but the essence of HiT has never faltered. That alone is worth admiring in this age of Kaw, not to mention the tenacity of our warriors and the wisdom of our leaders and the incredibly tight alliance we call our family.
    HiT is truly a marvel in this war game. I typically cant help but watch in awe as our family grows more powerful and yet continues to act with the integrity of a respected war clan. I could never imagine not being tied to a clan that has both suffered hardship and great times alongside me, when I go thru my own personal chaos I know I will always have their support, and I thank all of u for that, and Ill always be there for y'all as well.
    Sappiness aside, I truly doubt there are any clans as solid as us, and if u do doubt or think u are better than us, then pleasechallenge us, we could use a fresh one lol
    Heres to another 2 yrs runnin strong
    Rol this ones for u bro 
    Love and respect ️

12. Happy B day

13. Wooo! HiTsters we're 2 kaw years old :) I couldn't imagine being with anyone other than this group of drunks. <3

Apoc we still have 2.5 hours, we gonna win this!

P.S Stos!!

14. Congrats on your 2 year anniversary and can I join somebody side on this system war? Pretty plz

15. Happy birthday HiT I miss you guys. Wish I could come toss some hits around with ya guys!!! Have fun and good luck! 

16. Sure proud to have HiT as family and I'm honored to be fighting by sides in war as usual. thank you for allowing me to celebrate With you all. Look forward to Valiant kicking ass again!

17. Happy B-day HiT !

Haha, I remember getting steamrolled by HiT in a friendly system war long ago (hatfield was a bloody wall). Spent a day or two in HiT afterwards, it indeed is one of the most impressive clans. Extremely friendly, tightly knit like a real family, but efficient as hell when it comes to fighting...

May your future be as prosperous as your past two years 

18. This is the coolest thing happening in kaw.

Support to HiT Valiant and Apoc!

19. Happy Bday to my Fam! Glad to call HiT home!