Hearts of Gold (HoG) are about to become extinct

Discussion in 'Wars' started by solve, Nov 14, 2012.

1. My niceness is officially over.

2. Let me clarify... The OP called you guys cry babies. I was quoting him but forgot to put in the quotation marks. I like HoG I used to visit there a long time ago.

3. Greatness, it was a question. Also I did mention that I was respecting you and your clan, however you made it look like I made a joke of them. What did I do? Ask questions? Asking questions is a noob thing to do? If so then why?

~Lava

4. I can't feel sorry for the op and their clan. They had to know what they were getting into. If you did what you did to ANY lb/war clan you would get the same results esp when they were warring. HoG gave you an out and you shoved it in their face. Also, being an eb clan you should think about your actions before antagonizing someone.

5. Your cup is half empty, soon to be completely empty.

6. What do you mean by that?

7. I know how they'll make us extinct..... From boredom..... Any of u clowns plan on sending anything to my newsfeed. Solve your pathetic

8. You're pathetic Oli. The past is the past for a reason. Anyone who knows me knows I always side with the underdog, the severely outgunned victim, provided they are legitimately the victim. Hence why I'm naked now. The problem with you pigheaded fools is you don't know humility or fairness, nor the humanity to discern when enough is enough. That is the reason for my continued presence on forums and walls involving people like you. Deal with it.

9. And I just made the biggest fail of my life. .

10.  Spankbank I presume.

11. You just did.........

12. Lol posted with wrong acct you did

13. I think the chances of your CF terms being met are pretty minimal...

14. BlackHand, who you talking about?

15. Op hired 3 allies from the same clan during estocs edge wars. Did he not think that could be risky?

16. He was looking in their sub clan and hiring them -.- how the was he supposed to know that they were owned by the main clan that were in WAR?

17. It's called checking the owner out before buying

18. Need more people to join solve im haveing difficulty finding a non pinned target so all who support the OP please go there so i can have more targets.