Hearts of Gold (HoG) are about to become extinct

Discussion in 'Wars' started by solve, Nov 14, 2012.

1. I had fought back in the beginning but i can hit people 4x's the strength even with mith and pots i loose so dont get mad at me or for some others who cannot hit so instead hits eb

2. :lol:

3. When's this extinctions happening ? When everyone quits Kaw ?

4. Also... the reason why this has became a big deal is because neither clan wants to say they are wrong and apoligize. I will say our clan(solve) could have been at partial fault. Now there cud have been an apology over that if questions were asked before our clan was ally stripped and farmed, so thats your clans(HOG) mistake. We didnt agree to cf cuz we feel that an apology in forums is not fair, which is not. Second your volley to 100b allies... might have had happened if you didnt already take 2T from us. You have had plenty of money already, why not leave it as that, you wanted to prove a point and you have done so, why must you see an apology? Why should we see one from you guys? Neither side has to apoligize justleave us alone and see what happens?

5. Ummmm coz solve clan sooked it up.....whinging n crying....their opportunity to SOLVE this has long since passed by creating this BS thread... That's why.

6. I am getting stolen by HoG clan member for no reason........



7. Chris, Chris , Chris....smh. You could fight back. There are small members at your size. The issue is we are HoG. We are relentless. Keep hitting your EB's and making excuses for your loser clan owner . He had chances and did nothing to resolve it. Oh wait he made this thread, by the way did nothing to resolve the issue. To blablabla, Ty for taking care of the issue on clan page. You should think of moving on from Solve. They don't deserve someone of your ways. You'll see me in your news. So will the rest of Solve.
     ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮹ ͟Ꭷ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟

8. Hit me if u wish u will get 0 gold ;-)...blablabla is a loyal friend and chooses where to go, if he wanted to leave he would

9. Well i guess chris speaks for others. I seriously doubt that and chris it dont mattwr u have zero gold u dont try to fight back shows all ur a coward just like the majority of solve excluding on particular spy.

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮐ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟
    ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

10. You people should reSOLVE the issue.

Eh eh ;)...

11. To say this is a war or extinction is a joke. Solve is all talk and laking in the guts department their only sign of life it seems is in this forum. I expect they will bring about our demise not with swift and severe attacks but an prolonged approach of sticking their heads up each others asses and hoping we die from laughter at their pathetic clan

Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

12. Just something for you as KaW to laugh at. I know I did.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I understand you might have to read it a few times to actually understand what it even says lol.

[​IMG]

This is a picture that I have no clue why it was on my photobucket but it was. And I'm bored, and Draug is awesome.

That is all.

13. To summarize that, somebody had a pissy fit, and decided to cry about something totally irrelevant that makes no sense, and put it on their clan page.

:lol:

14. Oli I'm sorry but there is only one way to summarize that. BUTTHURT

15. Well yes, that's what I said. Just longer lol.

16. Regarding our Clan Info page.

It is obvious that our very liberal admin policy can be abused. I can only repeat what Bla said, and add my apology. I actually still have not figured out exactly what this is all about and missed that version of our clan page.

From the indignation from HoG I realise that we have someone with a serious grudge agains HoG amongst us. Hopefully my removal of most admin rights will prevent this from being repeated.

Regarding the last post which I did notice and which OliBear gracefully has preserved for the records, I first took as a proof that a suspected spy also had admin rights. However, reading it again I realise it may very well be the same person. Rest assured, we have no intentions of pulling this into the mud. We only have one point to prove, and that is that HoG made a poor risk assessment.

We have no chances of winning this as a full blown war. All we have is determination and commitment, not to mention unlimited supply of soldiers and spies. The latter something any RL resistance/guerilla would envy us tremendously:)

17. Very well written but I have to say bit of a long shot, I wish u the best luck on your quest for justice! Lol peace bro

18. Can we have stat requirement to post? If your below 2m cs gtfo!!!

19. Ok, so I accept there is a war goin' on here.

And apparently, showing support for the little guy is grounds to be farmed by HoG?

20. [​IMG]

Seems you the one who getting extinct :)