Hansels in ee wars(big hansels)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Capricorn, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Btw I am a hansel mech that does extra ordinarily well in ee and usually high on plunder and don't leak.... Yet I know it's ignorant and waste of cs or me to bring my 12m cs hansel that any gh can do with 3m cs tht at the same time gives an extra 9m of cs for roster to play with. Again look at rosters of winning clans either extremely small or stacked and even extremely small are almost entirely gh/sh

2. Gave up hansel. Just go pure spy in EE now

3. Agree im currently ebing like a noob to get 1M attck 3M Def 7M spy attck and 8.5M spy def just so i can EE with a good clan without dropping to sh hansel.

4. Last post was directed at voodoo

5. @vodoo I understand what roster consists of and starting a etc. my main point was that I think that it needs to go to being more diverse again. Anyone who knows how to war their build right(which is not easy) will do well in war. My main point was to point out that there is a lack of bigger hansels and mids but Idc about them

6. I c I think i pointed out reason or touched on reason for lack of balanced rosters... Meh not warring till I can dodge the gh atk me so yea lb size lol

7. Lol yeah. I totally understand what your saying and value intelligent feed back  I know how easy it is to trollololol

8. Poor hansles, I feel ya :p

9. Be a noob hansel like me... Do EBs!
    Radz

10. It's not about people knowing how to use a hansel in war it's about 100k spy atk being able to get through on a 6m spy def. if that's reasonable then hansels should be able to atk large atk builds with the same ease! Scouts should be blocked from ee altogether and let builds work on their strengths (Attack ass/steal)

11. Yes, I have done it, but I'm not a fan of Merc'ing for war. If I don't know you, your clan, or the WC then I'll wait for my usual spots to become available.
    Everybody loses, but don't let your performance be a disappointment and certainly don't rage in cc. Odds are you can be invited back and build an established roster or use it as a reference for another EE clan.

Listen to the WC, War lives or dies by WC. Sometimes we plunder. Sometimes we SB. Sometimes we Ass Top. Sometimes we Tank.

Yes, I said a Hansel Tanks. I was skeptical at first, but when I'm at your house I play by your rules. No Room for Rogues and Heroes in EE.

12. I see all time noobs who only can abuse gh or sh lvl1 for ee wars, becouse dont know have to war or to get lower clans cs for weaker oponent.

13. Rules have engagement have changed.

As a true EE hansel, I'd argue that it's still one of the best builds. Think not? Let's play in EE and see who kos who first!

14. Get more static defense. Assass like pros. Try to tell warcom that you can handle and hope he includes you in roaster. There problem solved.

15. Lmao AD you obviously aren't a hansel. Problem not solved.

16. Lmao so true

17. Seriously my personal opinion hansels great build hate the dtw mech. I just think you need to tweak your build a bit. It's not always about roaster tactics either. If wc can plan for a 3+ Hansel roaster with a winning strat that would be awesome. But ppl are all doing what works ATM. They are not thinking outside of the box. :)

18. TL;DR :D lol jk head support bro

19. yesss make me more powerful 0.0