Hansels in ee wars(big hansels)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Capricorn, Jan 25, 2014.

1. First head you are a mid. I don't think mechanics are the issue. The goal in a war is to have the most plunder and unless a hansel has huge Bfa it is not going to do that. But a hansel is very valuable in ko's and burning enemy spies. You just have to learn to use hansels effectively. You won't get a gauge of the value a hansel brings looking at plunder roster. But properly used they are very valuable

2. As much as I'd like to this change I know it won't :/

3. @alaska by bigger I'm saying hansels that aren't the gh/sh "exploit" lol. I know I'm not big.

4. I dont understand everyone talk about wictory and plunder, but gh/sh get les plunder then mid or big hensels. So only reason stack gh/sh is for lower roster. And then span on ws like idiots thet dont get mach up!

5. I disagree to the changes you are requesting, but I do agree that hansels/ps need to be in wars more. I want to be able to ee and win with this build, not a gh/sh or attack build. Idk what has to be done for it to happen, but I really hope it does get done somehow

6. Well if you put some towers up you could war with it a hybrid would open a can of whoop-ass on you without them however I do agree either way we should be able to war as is and these were just things I thought about that could be changed if you come up with something let me know ill try and put it I. Thread 

7. Lol I used to have towers but I took them done because no1 wanted me to war with them. I had more towers than u lol. 3m adt and 3m sdt. I was a war machine, but because I was a hansel everyone was always telling me that they don't war with hansels...hated it...

8. Big hansels n big ps are very important in these25man 2 hour wars so u should find a clan at weekends as we are continually beating clans at wweekend who keep same rosters n no hansels at weekends n it means we can ass more and stay on top during entire wars so don't be downhearted as in still we level 3 due to just weekend wars

9. THIS is a pretty stupid idea

10. No support. Hansels are used in war. They bring control. Now about the scout damage. If 4 gh sb one hansel and use all their spies then that's 4 smaller targets who will sit in those gh and go for attack ko. Hansel may not be used as much as attack builds but they have their purpose in war.

11. You're totally affiliated with me.

12. i think hansels with huge adt are very effective in EE as sh/gh cant plunder unless lb ally players…as always picking your targets and sticking with those targets are key for any build…so many people dont do the prep work needed to be effective EE players…know your build…know your range…dont try to do too much and let your war record speak for itself