Hansels in ee wars(big hansels)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Capricorn, Jan 25, 2014.

1. And yes the shift is going more towards sh/lb builds which is what I'm talking about. I think it should be more diverse. And I have a clan to war at already it just seems sad to see not many people want big hansels or mid attack builds. But since in a hansels Idc about mid buildings 

2. It's all a waste. I have posted this exact topic before and even emailed devs (no response). During EE I stop 90% ass attempts and 40% scouts. Not good enough in my opinion... The 60% I the scouts that get through shred my spies so quickly that it cripples me on that side of my build.
    Solution: I tank my spies and hit for plunder with my attack side. Normally this provides good results. The only time I am truly crippled in an EE is when the other side has good hybrids. At that point I just do what I can.

How am I fixing this problem ?

I am not doing EE or only when the clan absolutely needs me. Meanwhile I am working on larger BFA.

BFA will keep the dwerp sh and GH off my back while I hit for plunder on the attack builds.

Large hansels are still needed. Large hansels can still be effective.

Like anything else in this game, you need to adapt and change

DD

3. I have absolutely no problems during EE. You need an Experienced WC who knows how to utilize your build. When to Tank, Scout, and Sweep Plunder near End.

The build is Epic, you just need to learn it and play with it. Get some BFE/BFA and you'll be pleased as I am.

Special Thanks To My Boys @ NR 

4. But therein lies the problem seraph. If you are a "war merc" or don't have a clan that wants to war you're stuck searching for hours and most of the time you're on the losing end which sucks ass but nothin you can do about that.

5. I agree. Hansels still have their use. They are still effective in ee wars. Traditional kaw was full of atk builds

6. EE wars suck, just sayin

7. Traditional KaW had no spies. No eq. No castle level 2. No mith spells.

8. Hansel's are actually still good in EE wars, if they know what they are doing. Hansel's can easily assassinate people to KO them, and even if the hansel does get pummeled by scouts, he's taking hits so that other members in war don't get hit as much, allowing them to get more plunder. So even if Hansel's don't always make a ton of plunder, they still are very useful

9. Get a build like mine kicks ass in OSW / EE Wars and all around

10. All you have to do is change the ability to use pots during scout actions. Don't let people yes pots when scouting, or let yourself defend with pots when being scouted.

11. Hansels are great for EE. Ide argue its the best build, but it is extremely hard to war with. I was hansel for the longest time doin EE s1 and s2 and i did great top 10 in plunder every war, never gave a lot plunder (leaked). and solange can be my witness there. Unfortunately all these other folks trying to use the hansel build has made it look as though its a horrible build to use in EE. But there are still a select few who are very good at EE wars with the hansel build.

12. Im with lwp 100% on this. A lot of leaky hansels that dont know how to use the build or understand machanics have made hansels less disirable. I can plunder great off my hansel build and understand when i may leak and what i should do to prevent it. Its all about how u use it

13. I have to admit I have hansel alts. I don't war on them because I don't know how to use them efficiently just yet. I war from this one because I know how to use it and where to use it.

14. 

15. I'm a mid range hansel. A true hansel at that, no towers no adp. None of that bull.

I've been in my share of wars. I did chaos wars. Ewars have gone through fazes. First it was the hansel/gh then it became spy defense tower. And now it is adt and sdt combo. Yet in my wars I am able to maintain 600mil to 1.5bil every war depending on the builds and the koes I get on xtals.

Its no the build that is the issue. Part of it is how you use the hansel.
    Most wc that I have been to always tell the hansels to scout or ass people leaving them open to bleeding and get plundered like a mother fucker to the new shadow hansel and to smaller attack builds who maximize plunder.

I don't run adt due to the fact of what's the point. Slap on 3mil to do what make my spy attack capped low. And yet still lose to people even with the towers. Adp? For what to give the other side more gold??? Yeah right.

If the hansel knows how to war with their build. They can do amazingly.

I have 2 towered hansel friends. Together we are 5-1 in small roster wars. Our loss was to Great Wall.

All I'm saying is. Teach the hansel to war. Teach them not to bleed or at least bend your strategy so that they don't bleed quite as much. Give us a chance at least if you can do that.

16. Another option for hansel that allows you to maximize your assassination potential without bleeding tons of easy plunder is to war pure spy.....no towers. In a 25 man roster a few ps can be well used for tank control.

17. Big hansels good on the weekend wars 15 min ko

18. Pure spies are a bad idea unless in a ps and LB setup roster, as one slip up can cost you the war, they are also very easy to eliminate.

The general gist of EE now is you need towers.

19. Lol to person about mid hansels being useless.... Lols U sai in a brief moment that u did well in a small roster and win..... Let me point out for u some things out... Currently winning rosters are either very small, or stacked or both... That being said in 1 hour wars vs stacked rosters it's how fast u can make plunder prety much.. Making any hansels being able to pretty much ass pin apponent team... Therefore dumping atk is necessary.... Yet when ur facing as a mid all huge bigs with 3m ssd prety much hard to take them out even with 6m spy atk... That being said those lovely lil 3m-5m cs hansel /sh has no issues scout ko u..... So that's just small to mi hansels lets say ur an 18m cs hansel same issue gh scout ko u with no issues soo if u do know how to play a hansel ur right u can be danger out in 2 hour wars and advantage wars etc etc... Not so much in 1 hour wars... Btw if ur facing a stacked clan ur atks are a waste of space due only able to hit gh/sh for up to what 20m???? Ohhh nice at start count how many successfull atks on u at start from gh/sh for each success it's 36-60m per.... Congrats when u add it up yes the gh were able to make ur total plunder on open... Even with u fail atckeing if there any good why... They put 3 o 4 on at start if they smart.... I can go on for days explaining reasons hansels nor mids should be used in ee unless on a 25 man roster ur looking at less then say 150m total stats making those same mids bigs.....