Get Rid of EB Cheat Threads

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Okay, I just wanna say I'm fed up these idiots like Phoenix who feel they have to ruin an EB the very same day it comes out. Does he think the rest of us are morons who can't figure out an EB for ourselves? I also don't like junk threads like this getting stickied. It clogs up the forum topics.

I'm so up irritated that I decided to smack him around kaw for a few days unless this  is removed. Punishment for ruining my game, I say

2. It just helps people dumbass

3. It's called; not looking at threads that are titled after a new EB.

4. You ask for a lot of things frog

5. what is wrong with wanting to help people?

6. What wrong? It's a bloody war game. Unless we are clanmates, why the hell would I wanna help you?

Don't read? that's like sayin to a athlete not to take steroids. If everyone else does it, that guy is gonna lose.

Anyway, that dude didn't want to help people, he just wants to show off. I say no cheat threads for at least two weeks after EB comes out.

7. So your a follower? Look the forums are here to help, have fun, and create havoc. Now have a prob just dont read forums its not a necessity of KAW. Phoenix was trying to help.

8. Noob. Why not just not look at it? The first couple lines say "I made this GUIDE because wulf is in osw. After reading that you could've easily left if you didn't want to read it.

9. Hmmm. You know, I can see Frogs point of view. When a new eb is released, the most exciting part before it becomes a monotonous borefest is the challenge in not knowing how to complete it.

You make a thread the same hour it is released and you take all the surprise out of it. Granted, you don't have to look at the thread, but come on. Generally people's curiosity gets the better of them and they take a peek.

I'm with Frog. No new eb threads for at least a couple weeks.

10. Drgn hb we dont release any period then drgn. New players play ebs everyday and with wulf spoiler it spoils the excitement for them too. I appreciate it i didnt read it but i appreciate it. When i finally do the EB and im mad that idk what to do ill just consult the guide.

11. It could be so easy: if you want to find out the hard way, don't read it. If you're in charge of a clan and want to guarantee the best possible experience to your clan mates, read it. Case closed.

12. To each his own I guess.

13. That's like saying when a new game comes out, players guides won't drop for 2 weeks lol

Cheats and guides have been part of gaming for over 25 years. Just don't read them.

14. @ various idiots who say don't read

This isn't a game played in a vacuum like Zelda. We a community at war people! Why I should I give you an advantage? It doesn't make sense to just ignore.

Drgnbade is the only smart one on this thread. What fun are EBs if some noob spills the beans an hour after it is out so you brain dead noobs won't have to think for the whole five minutes? I say mods should graveyard this capolla for a few weeks until we figure it out a bit for ourselves. Think about you noobs, when you bought Zelda, did Nintendo include a whole walk through for you? Nah! You have to do it yourself or go to a third party site. The devs shouldn't allow this garbage in their own app.

(Btw Wulf shouldn't have made his thread either, but I'm biased because I'm in IG)

15. Is there a new eb? :shock:

16. Frog, this game is too big for that logic to work. Besides, people figure it out on their first try. Not hard to do that.

Also, the guides simply help those who are too small/can't be bothered to do the eb. They get to see what's up in there.

17. I understand your sentiment, Frog, and the anger you probably showed when Wulf ruined FoD, not just showed the easy way to do it, but DESTROYED the item phase that many clans were hoping to figure out.
    This is a simple EB, and no, I wanted to show the easiest way to do the EB, and have a place to discuss the EB. The regen amount is still not found out, as far as I know, and I believe there are many variables.

By you assassinating me, attacking me, then scout bombin me, it just makes me more eager to piss you off.

18. Also, Frog, Wulf completely ruined FoD, whereas I just gave basic info for a basic EB.
    Really. Storm the Palace is easier than a Haunt.