Get Rid of EB Cheat Threads

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Frog, it's not that big of a deal. If you don't have the self restraint, don't press the thread. Better yet, don't press forum. Better yet, don't play

2. Lol if your comparing your reatraint to that of a little kid.., then I see why your crying.

Mayb grocery stores should stop selling beer. Accidents involving drunk driving is their fault anyways, right?

3. Lol dude just sthu, your making yourself look like an ass complaining about people trying to help others.
    You say its just taking up space on forums?
    Do you know what the **** this is doing now? THIS IS CLOGGING UP.
    Shut the hell up noob.

4. The purpose of pinning Phoenix is show how tough you are? People have choices, you can't deprive them of it.

5. I'm with Fando, you stripped over 50 people in the past three months? No-one cares.

6. ( /)_-) Don't look at the thread you idiot. It's going to happen, so deal with it.

7. If you don't want to know how to do it, don't read new eb threads. Simples

8. Frog, eb noobs need guides because they can't do it.

Thread subject to farming!'

Support frog!

9. If you don't want to know how to do the eb, don't read the guide. Simple as that. The guide is for people who don't care about figuring it out for themselves.

10. Omg. Tnt and frogs fight is hilarious. If you wanna chuckle. I suggest reading it.

Also. I am indifferent about this.

11. JBB- You amuse me. 

12. OP. pl0x pin me.

13. You've pinned 3 people? Haven't you got a war to contribute towards?

Don't read the thread, get the better of your curiosity. I know it's hard son, but you gotta fight it.. like the urge for an itch but your so comfortable you think about flying gremlins with fairy wands to take your mind off of the itch.

14. Frog go suck a lily pad

NO-Support

15. Cause that's what frogs do right lol

16. I would have thought the title gave it away...

17. Wrong answer flea.

Flea steal 5/5/4 np. Only 4 sdp. Go get him boys. He pays ok. 

18. "duh doooh im to lazy to hit Lr or there alliance *sucking on thumb* duh doooh"- Frog

19. HOW ABOUT YAH CHILL OUT FROGGY XD
    RELAX IT'S JUST INFORMATION