Gateway to the Abyss Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 12, 2015.

1. I disagree with that as I havent seen a major difference between accounts with and accounts without ee in getting wisps, however, I do believe if you have a higher ee level you should earn more than 10 in a war... and should definitely earn more off ebs than others

2. Only says that cuz he has ee3

3. Well it does take work to do ee wars. Devs need to make ee wars more desirable. Drop increase should increase as your ee level does. Wait a minute... I am only saying this because i have ee lvl 5 

4. Wait isint that every event? :lol:

5. Hte doesnt give that many wisp unless you xstal and close items so he is correct.it is about the xstals and items. Also GH and SH seem to be getting more wisp as well we had a noob getting 20-42 wisp per eb he wS gh

6. Well almost not the PVP event. LB did great bc stling or attacking a LB is difficult as is.

Im proud I can scout Wooloo ffs :lol:

7. Yay in top 500 with out using an xtal this whole event  but i have used a seal for b2b hte

8. Instead of a post where someone is crying, here is one for ya Devs. GREAT EVENT! Love the fact everyone in the KaWmunity is working together towatds a common goal. Love it, great idea. And to all those complaining that they cant spend money, get a job and stop your crying. Pay to play baby, pay to play

9. Lol love it

10. I've legit only got 1 wisp

11. It would be nice if you guys rewarded activity more.
    I agree that payers should get rewards more easily than non-payers but I also think non-payers who are active should be rewarded more!!!

12. Wot

13. I understand what you mean but seriously tho.... Great event? What's so great or different about it  I think your caps lock was a bit excessive on this one 

14. Cells' snot in tops, but RedStar sure as hell is lol.

15. True, i agree, was just meant to piss off the babies. Was definately excessive.

16. rather than unlocking pictures of the lands bit by bit, would be nice if we were unlocking info about new lands such as prices, building tiers, etc.

Leaderboard looks same as usual…few at the top fighting with hte for god knows what reason, and then the rest of us lingering near top 1000-5000

17. Devs, please do a daily updateI'm eager to see if I'm too 10 yet

18. Whats cost of new lands