Gateway to the Abyss Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 12, 2015.

1. The new lands cost five thousand trillion billion

2. Unlocking pictures of the background image is extremely lame. Would have been better if the image had buildings on them as a preview.

Oh well.. Glad i didn't fall for spamming my friends for this lame reveal lol

3. Support

4. Daily update would be awesome!
    Fuze your items are up 

5. Why not give the #1 an extra spyglass? This is long event with lots of Sod used. I think the #1 deserves 1 extra spyglass. Just my option.️

6. what i think is ppl are tired of these events i am suprised there is even a leaderboard at all

7. Personally I enjoy them there's not much else for me to work on untell the new land/buildings drop.

8. 36 whisps... I'm winning 

9. I've been tired of these event since the Fang one

The summer promos were the best, and I loved the PvP one. I can't wait for a tweaked version to happen

10. I agree the best promo was not an event but the summer x3 drop or x3 gold eb promos with out a hunt.

But then again, it spawned HTE which is ruining the game :(

11. yea ata dont listen

12. Support 

13. I don't support your support. #1 should get at least 3 spyglasses

14. gooooo Ruppy 

15. Im tired of the events and the hte abuse. Also hard to compete with hte clan as normal clan. Makes the game less fun. But i guess they need the money really bad and this is indeed a goldmine.

16. Why dont you **** and stop whining about devs making money and open your own start-up online gaming business?

I'm tired of those who whine...

Did you guys notice that mostly those free to play whine about ATA luxurious yachts and cars... Go figure it out!!

17. I believe, contrary to what you see as "whining", rising star was making what us normal people call a "joke"

18. Calm our butt.

19. Whining??? if he thinks Rising star is whining, he must go crazy reading WC when its time to give out awards. Now those guys are whining.