found a new trick ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You said not to bring your personal life AKA your husband into it

2. Someone married that?! He must have the patience of a saint.

No ancienne defensive pots make you pay more having none and no gold out means you pay sweet **** all. It's how this game works.

3. interesting that you want to decide what kind of fun I shall have in game exactly ...

and btw ... why don't you tell all those "insulted" harrassers in game to block me when I do reveal their methods of playing "by the rules" (ToU) ... why do I even get threatened to get banned or silenced whenever I just report some IMPOSSIBLE cases??? ...

what exactly is a mods job? ...

4. NO ONE got the patience I have ... that's for sure ...

5. Yep i did and if i was able i would still do it u ask for it like so manny ppl told u already i would just consider it for u own health

6. Acetown is a forum mod he moderates forums.

7. Way to be a noob anc. And thanks for cutting down on ellipses. Anyway, you know why you're so fun to farm? Cuz you won't shut up about it. I'm not a farmer regularly but it's pretty damn tempting when I read all your whining.

How can you STILL wonder why farmers farm you? It's like juicing a lemon. They'll juice it till ALL the juice is gone. You, my friend, have lots of juice left and you're not running dry anytime soon.

8. Farming you cost money. The reason you keep getting farmed is because your crying is worth it. If all you did was hit back and not make such a big deal out of everything they would have moved on long ago but because you keep doing what you are doing the farming will continue with more ppl joining in. Payless then an eb and quit making it fun for everyone.

9. And I dare you to show everyone where it says farming/pinning/stripping is against tou.

10. I'm confused. How does selling your building help you defend against your attacker?

11. this is the most stupid thing ive seen yet lol

12. :roll:

Playing time doesn't matter. Size doesn't matter ( :cool: ). Being fully potted doesn't matter. There's always going to be someone bigger and better.

13. so ... if they don't have to do it ... why are they STILL ONGOING with it??? ...

come on IGCB ... I did reveal your hypocrisy a lot by now ...

14. yes ... but some are pretty abusive ... and that's what ToU was meant for ...

there are even some rules for mods as far as I know ... just saying ...

15. Lol, igrope is proving his point by the fact that you made a fricking thread about it!

16. I belive i understand the TOU wrong

17. Farmers fees off of exactly what you're giving out. Its not about the gold or about stunting your growth. Its about making you miserable and seeing you whine and carry on. Which in turn makes more people want to farm you. Im not telling you how to play your game. Im just giving insights on how you might enjoy the game more. Everyone on here has been more or less helpful but you keep attacking them verbally and twisting words. Take the help or dont. Whatever. But dont attack the people who are trying to help you on a thread you put up.

18. You're playing a war game. You're drawing attention to yourself by crying your noob tears all over forums in any and every thread you possibly can, so more people jump on the dog pile because well who doesn't like a nice collection of noob tears?

Get rid of your defence pots, you will pay a hell of a lot less and they more than likely move on

19. many ppl make threads in here ... do I not have the right, too? ... or what is your "contribution" about? ... any usable tip concerning topic? ... don't tell me things I already now ... tell me something REALLY effective for DEFENSE only! ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.