found a new trick ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im not against you. Your idea pf escaping "harassers though isnt the best idea. And in no way was any of that "dealing part" geared towards you. Not sure where I mentioned your name or referenced you except for the part referring to what you were doing

2. Thats not against ToU :lol: 

3. I see that threat totally justified

4. you forget that certain players declared me to a "special case"! ... UNPROVOKEDLY! ... I always JUST tried to DEFEND myself as NO ONE supoorted me at all PROVENLY! ... especially not mods! ...

5. just saying this doesn't convince me, sorry ...

6. I know ... everything my harrassers did by now "wasn't against ToU" ... yet the evidence to convince ME is still missing ...

7. what exactly do you wanna say, chubby? ...

8. A few things.

Selling buildings only gives 20% back like inferno mentioned.

You are losing more gold then you are losing with SDP/ADP.

Your harasser already won, made you lose hundreds of billions even trillions of gold lost when destroying your build.

Good tip: don't sell buildings, just sell your SDP/ADP, and fight from pin.
    Moderators get farmed all the time but we have fun with our farmers, we give them respect plus it's fun.

Point spoken.

Peace...

9. Ancienne. Go through your forum post history, look at some of your early posts. You brought attention to yourself. And the constant use fforums accusing anyone and everyone of harassing you, bullying you, and the one I find the funniest cheating.

The only time things are unprovoked is battle list hits, yes they're random. No they aren't "way bigger than me" the battle list is possibly the most even any part of the war system actually is.

The answer is simple, you can either play the game, find people who will help you with your so called harasser. Or simply put the game down. It's not like you're going to die if you don't play, hell everyone needs a break every once and a while.

10. Evidence doesn't need to convince you when you're dead wrong...

11. Well luckily I dont need to convince anyone of anything. And me convincing you of anything isnt the topic at hand. A little advice would be to sell all defense pots. Yea they can get through but whatever. Have fun in clan while hitting eb. Each time you make some gold bank it in bronze bars or upgrades. That way you are having fun in clan and they arent taking anything from you.and if there is verbal harassment then block them.

12. at least this new method helps me to "unload" fastest to not make him burn my pots EVEN IF I MYSELF AM NOT INVOLVED IN HIS "fight"!!! ...

if Attackers in game got ALL rights BUT DEFENDERS got none ... don't call it a war game, please! ...

as it STILL is NONE! ...

13. Ancienne what did this game give u except problems? Maby consider quiting unless u like the drama and things u have to deal with

14. A person with no pots to burn isn't wasting gold.

15. Here we go again. If you listen to my advice it will cost you alot less then dropping buildings. You can grow while being farmed. Sell your defense pots and bank your money after each unload in bb or attack pots. U cant stop attacks at your size and all you are doing is paying out more with defense pots and paying to replace them is expensive.

16. selling all defense pots is an option for such special accs ... I sold them on Ancienne_2 ... but ANCIENNE IS MY MAIN which is playing for MORE THAN TWO YEARS ... alyways chased always harrassed ... always stolen ALL EFFORTS ... NO MATTER which size I had reached!!! ... and NO matter what I did or said or even did NOT say!!! ...

stop the abuse or keep on pretending only! ...

17. you wish, degast! ... you are one of those who had chased me for six months ... everyone knows it by now ... and my hub can witness this!!! ...

18. as long as my growths makes my farmers grow even faster than me where is the clue? ... keeping up their abuse only??? ... as they DID! ... and as I said ... IN ANY CASE! ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.