found a new trick ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And ranting on the forums does you what good exactly?

2. It does the rest of the kawmunnity good because the flood of noob tears is overflowing

3. No insult to your husband but… man… He has bad taste!

4. god bless her husband in his time of need!

5. Well anc i think you know who i am… i promised u a full bar of attacks for each post so u will see me in your news feed soon. Going to have to get a calculator out to see how many attacks i owe you.

6. I have an amazing defensive tip guaranteed to stop even the biggest and baddest attackers, abusers, cheaters and harassers.

Reset.

You're at a stage where you have almost nothing after said 2 years of playing. The best course of action for you is to completely reset, change your name and start over. No more drama, no more crying or whining. Just do it.

Bet you'll be back before too long though. Thriving on the attention.

7. Aurum please stay on topic or leave. Her husband has nothing to do with this and the comment was in bad taste.

8. I think she hasnt gotten any thats why she is mad :lol:

9. You want my real advice? Hit back and shut up. It'll show your "abuser" that you're not gonna take his crap and that it's not getting you down. Even if you fail every action, it shows that you're not backing down (like you did by selling everything) from them.

Also, SELL all your def/spy def pots because getting through def pots increases your payout. You're a gold mine with those pots.

I tried giving advice before through telling you WHY they farm you but you conveniently missed it or something.

10. Just a quick question to the mods wouldnt all the topic she makes be consider as spam it comes down all on the same topic and i saw quite a few topics she made

11. sorry ace. Well anywho. Dude selling defense pots is better. Just grow. This is a WAR GAME[

12. Ancienne is so good at ranting that three mods has to handle her at once. :|

13. Here is a trick..

Stop posting forums
    Stop raging at players
    Stop dropping build

And people will eventually go away

14. Nailed it Larry

15. Larry for president. He is a genious that anc should listen to.

16. Day in and day out, it never fails the level of stupid we see on forums. But this is a new level  good luck with this op!!

17. I was expecting Larry to say "no support" or something like that x)

18. I have read many threads in my KaW time but this one has to be the worst.

A) Who cares about a few defense pots?
    B) Who is able to attack you anyways?
    C) Why not just grow out of their range?

If its attention you want there are way less damaging ways to get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.