FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Face to trash talk from LSA against french people and the tracking we done to find main in Zerg, we declare war to Zerg clan, conditions for a cf are apologize from owners of Zerg and LSA here and no more trash talk or the members guilty must be kicked from your clan. If not we will immediately restart osw. Thk your attention

2. SUPPORTThis is the French Touch

3. Hmmm I see theres only 20 people in the clan 

4. Goodluck

5.  where do you people get your information? LSA mains? LSA wars with their main accounts. I don't understand why people assume their "main" accounts are at Zerg. And show me where Zerg trashed on the French? Also, Sky posted an apology from LSA regarding the trash talking already. So what's the issue?

6. LSA does have a lot of alts though

7. Omega strip licki with 20 accounts LOL. But none was zerg

8. Lol licki 

9. make war no kisses.

10. Let me clarify, i want zerg/LSA apologise here or in another thread,
    - for their trash talk
    - for hitting my guy
    And i want them to stay away from us.

Until this is done they will be smashed.

dont start trash if u have no 

11. personally I don't care about your war, stop posting it on forums to gain attention, if you prove yourself competent enough as warrers you will be recognised anyway...

12. Support 100%

13. LSA at war? Support LSA

14. Support.
    WAR

15. Lmao @ my wall :lol:

Just realized you guys are in oG. Not trash talking you at all, just stating what i believe.

16. You need to get your facts straight. You know what they say about assumptions..

17. Support Zerg. Torva Rulez 

18. Oh damn for forgot to use my statless alt 

19. I'm sorry the only thing the french are good for is making french fries. I'm sorry that I love french toast. I'm sorry your woman don't know what a razor is used for. I'm sorry that I live french bread. Does these qualify as a apology?