First Clans

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Planemaster, Dec 24, 2014.

1. On my old account it was Call of Duty, this was before EB's. You had to war to get gold it was fun we kicked ass, then pwars started and we lost members. Then died off :lol:

2. My very first day I joined a clan called 12 Mongrel Dogs. They kicked me after a war for spamming cc because I didn't know what spam was lol. But that was over 4 years ago

3. Diamond Ninjas back in the Plunder War era is the only actual name I can remember. I did join clans before that, but their names are lost to me. Diamond Ninjas was brilliant, they were #3 on the Leaderboards at one point.

4. My first clan was The Patriots back in November 2009. I started in september but only did BL and spammed WC back then lol. I joined right on Thanksgiving and we warred OS Chaos.

5. V.i.p Best clan ever . Use to be a subclan of What is now warrior of the ancients realms . Best warriors in all KAW

6. Hey, i was in that clan too! Stayed there after my first clan.

7. I was in KMA  Wasn't my first clan though, I can't remember that. I just remember being givin a list of inactives to hit lol.

8. mine was lunar blades strike force which i was in for about 2 months . Lex and noBeachIn really helped me with everything i didnt understand .They were great admins keeping it running smoothly . its not active anymore. then i moved to Dragon's Elite and ArikDragon was the best clan owner . looking back now lots of kaw /personalitys/stars came out from that clan BobDole420 who now is the owner and the crazy man onesy who i knew under a different name when he was there and silentAdam who became well known in the ee world. dragons elite is the clan i have lots of the best memorys good and bad but funny all the same and some regrets also . i wish ArikDragon would return . he was so funny and made it a clan that had a great atmosphere and i was very proud to be a part of. to be a part of. and it is still active.

9. Am I the only one who doesn't know their first clan 

10. How do you join a clan?

11. Northern Lights.

I Joined when i was still only like 10kcs

Because Im a pot head

It was ran by a couple of pot heads who im still friends with today.

Turns out they make noob clans whenever theyre bored. Train up some noobs then disband once theyre all grown up.

A really cool set of guys. shout outs to Nate n Jay.

12. My first clan was Gods of Rock, a young clan with a lot of other newbies. I still remember unlocking origins. Hard work in those days. The clan is inactive for a long time.

After my reset i made my comeback in Young Patriots, subclan of patriot family. Before i resumed my wandering.

13. Back on my first account I joined a clan called "Every one Welcome" back in November 2011.

I was a complete newbie, joined the game because my cousin recommended it.

We had the best clan owner GoodVsBad, he made sure we always finished every EB, even if that meant max crystalling on all of his accounts.

We worked as a family through thick and thin, we had a sister clan "Followers of Christ" ran by Kingrandi (Spelled a bit differently been too long to remember)

By the time I had grown to a whopping 5 mil CS (back when that was pretty big) we had began to run B2B No Quarters. I was night admin and we ran it long and hard for about a month and a half. I met many wanderers, some I still have as friends today.

I will never forget my KaW roots. Some of the best days of this game were back then 

Also I remember on my 5th day or so wasting all of my quests crystals doing war beasts because I thought I got more gold if I solo'd it faster  wasted 14 crystals that way. Finally King told me I should start saving them after they noticed war beasts was going so fast.

14. My first clan was : The ranger brigade (disband)
    Main clan : The rangers

It was like 4 years ago :) Still miss them. Some still Playforever

15. The Hollow 

16. Get a life..waste of 7 months failing EBs

17. My first clan was... Legends are Born

Great clan but they didn't really teach me anything about the game . Shoutout to my friend SuperKeyBoard who got me into the game and had me join there and to Co-D for being a annoying yet cool noob.

18. First clan: Statecraft

Joined back when system wars were the main attraction of the game. Made my own clan afterwards when Pwars were introduced.

19. Do you mean my first clan with this account or my first clan ever when I first joined KAW? :lol: :lol: :lol: