First Clans

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Planemaster, Dec 24, 2014.

1. It hasn't been disbanded as well

2. Inglorious-Glorious was my first clan. It was the sub clan to The Glorious, which was a sub clan to Inglorious Basterds (Now just named Inglorious)

Been with them every single day of my KaWreer.

3. HKSAR Pirates was my first clan {°^°} then I went on with my SFA family

4. My first clan was Margartville sub clan to Safe Haven ( now NCU Safe Haven)

5. Natural Killers Academy, before pwars, we were generally mercing for other clans before we set up our own pwar clan. After that, I lost my account and restarted, but Boot Camp 3 took me under their wing and I've been with FOTR since then... :)

6. The clan my wife Ancienne and I first joined was Knight's Order because the owner back then, PaboWabo, was the one who had invited Ancienne to play KaW when they chatted in another game. She originally didn't want to join KaW because it's a war game which she wasn't really interested in. But Pabo volleyed her up to 11bil right from the start, which did sound quite a lot to her, so she felt obligated to stay and give him something in return on his investment. He had also told her that there are EBs so that there's no need to play PvP, which she never liked at all. She also invited me to join, and we both became admins in Knight's Order because we played quite reliably right from the start. We left a few weeks later because one of their members wasn't too fond of us (for reasons unknown to us).

When we left, we looked for a German clan and joined Siegfrieds Knappen, a sub clan to Die Nibelungen. We were very active and reliable over there, too, but got involved into DN's OSW against BH while still staying in the sub clan. When Ancienne became a target for BH, the clan didn't back her at all, but let her down. They un-admined me, too, without a warning, even though I wasn't involved at all, and when some guy who probably is half my age talked to me like even my boss wouldn't dare to, we left that clan, too.

The first clan we really felt at home in was the one we created ourselves, Future Foundation. It went really well for several months, because Ancienne cared a lot for organizing unlockings, growing our members, and building lots of alliances. We unlocked all EBs that existed at the time pretty fast. She made a lot of friends back then; enemies only passively, probably because they were envious of her success. All other clans we ever joined (and always with our whole core team), we just joined for helping out or to help our mates get equipment. Ancienne must have joined more than half of KaW back then, up to the top clans on LB. She was very welcome because of her activity and her helpful and kind nature. But everyone claiming here that she was a perm in their clans (except for the ones listed above and our own clans) is clearly not telling the truth.

Unfortunately, Ancienne accidentally disbanded Future Foundation when she hurried a bit too fast to help some friends in need. It's ironic that ATA created a thread claiming that they "no longer" help restoring disbanded clans because of the new "Are you sure?" feature while telling us over two years ago that they couldn't and wouldn't help us restore ours.

After Future Foundation, we created Honesty First, Uncanny X-Men (disbanded deliberately), Guardians of the Galaxy (trusted to the wrong member and no longer ours), and Stark Enterprises (currently on hiatus for an unknown period, as I don't have the time to lead a clan right now, and a perm silenced person definitely can't).

So all in all I would say that Future Foundation is our true first clan and Honesty First is the only one left replacing it, but we probably won't recruit or revive it effectively as long as Ancienne remains perm silenced, which is probably forever.

7. Shadow reborn was my first clan when spaceshadow was the clan owner

8. Well dont remember my first clan.

But my first home clan was
    Son_of_a_
    Joined bcoz of name thinking will be a good 18+ clan, got great friends who helpwd each othee, also wonderfull persons who taught me.

9. This little joint called Dolphins Cove. Nothing too special but had some good fun and good people. All in all not a bad place to start off.

10. Young Patriots

Last I heard they're still active. About 10 months ago, my dearest friend came back online after 2 years of inactivity after I had joined. She was my first friend on here. Sadly, I think she went inactive again, but I'll never forget Young Patriots. :)

11. The Silent Uprising

Best clan I have ever been in. Joined it when they were doing pwars and it helped a lot, but we all went inactive, well, most of us. But then a lot came back and some even still get on every now and then. The clan isn't disbanded and the leader is and always has been, daTomoT. Great set of people. And it was also a beast War clan. 

12. Covenant of fear. Thanks to sash and the rest of them over there. They let me hit regular haunting items by myself to grow. They were the nicest.

13. First home clan was War Nerve. Back in january 2011. Had spent 6 months or so before that hitting bl and quests, before my owner at the time, Queen Vashti, asked me why i wasnt doing pwars.

I was a silly noob back then.

14. hmm this looks alot like my story

15. FOTR was my first clan. Then shortly afterward, went to Browncoats.

16. My first clan was Asgard cadets then but my first home clan was Aztec before it was Aztec don't remember the name though.

17. Kaadets was my first clan. Started playing because a friend wanted me to help him finish epic battles. That's all they showed me, I didn't have a clue this was a pvp game.

Unfortunately kaadets died and kaa is just a shell of it's former self.

18. Elven Alliance, which disbanded about 3 days later (and no, I'm pretty sure I wasn't the reason)

Then Foxes

19. GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!