Few People are blaming me That I'm Farming Them

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllIIIIIllllIIIIIIlllllIIIIlll, May 28, 2013.

1. Nainika, it's getting difficult to read your posts with the way you write.

So he was inactive in war? Checking your previous wars, so were a lot of people. Doesn't look like they all received Inc.

2. Sorry for that…
    they too got farm…and one of them reset also!
    They even.begged the clan owner to for chance to join war witg them! He is the only one who farming us and trying to show how strong he is and a BIG NOOB he is, he know that it was his fault…

3. And YES that clan is protecting me…

4. Really? They all look fine to me. In most wars you have at least one inactive, and even your actives in some of those had few actions. You need to be more careful about who you let cast. Look at worms, or v-hawks, or hellhounds. They were a little more careful about who they let cast.

5. Yeah… they are good clans for!
    We trusted them and gave a chance!
    We didn't allow the peeps with less action to.war with us!

6. Then why so many in actives? Need to be more selective mate.

7. After that war we selected peeps carefully…
    U can see war history of our next wars!

8. Lol.. You are a big noob.
    You are a looser so. You Are taking help of other.

I'm not trying to prove myself strong. Just get lost nainika

9. 4/8 isn't bad, but it isn't great. Did you have good trackers?

10. Drama from a guy who got permanently silenced few days back coz of drama in wc.. even mods know wat kinda guy u are.. and u calling nainika a noob.. a noob is a guy who attacks alt and then says I was sleeping.. lol. Devs ban him from forum too or u will see a daily episode of legacy the great

11. Empire_foxygirl, don't you see that I m perm silence, than why you are walling me. Stay out of my wall and post here what u want to say.

12. Drama in forum. Lol..

13. Lol…
    Legacy m.not taking anybody's help…
    U were pointingvtowards the clan dat theybare not protecting me… lol
    SUCH A NOOB U R… GORT PERMANENTLY SILENCED AND NOW TAKING SYMPATHY IN FORUMS. WHY SHOULD I GET LOST… U WERE BEGGING PEEPS TO TWLL US ABOUT UR "SYMPATHY POST"

14. Tere alt ko farm kar k kya karunga m, or sun us time m so raha tha,
    Meta ID or v koi use kar raha hai or Wo Hindustani hai, mere acc ka wo use karta hai kabhi kabhi

15. Nainika, you will get more support in forums if:

A) you don't caps rage
    And
    B) you use correct grammar, and type out the word "you".

Thanks 

16. So there's the Nainika guy, who is in Brotherhood, saying that its about a clan called Saikyou, some girls from Playmate is posting on your wall saying why she's hitting you, and then there's some guy here from Barclays posting about farming you. How many clans do they have on you? :lol:

17. Also, you are required to write all posts in English here. It is against roc to use other languages, if I'm not mistaken.

18. I'm single any there are many opponent of me.

Hahah..

19. Aaah sympathy... legacy I will give u 1 crystal but dont lie plz...

20. Jesus…
    we were warring in in.clan name saikyou!
    Brotherhood my home clan!