Few People are blaming me That I'm Farming Them

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllIIIIIllllIIIIIIlllllIIIIlll, May 28, 2013.

1. So many full stops. I can't even... *facepalm*

2. nainika vs dangerous_legacy 1v1 :D

On you marks...
    Get set...
    Smash the **** out of eachother!

-Spy

3. I feel as if I could smash both of them by using their own terrible grammar, putting it into vocals then playing them non stop in their ears.

4. N E 1 else hate when peeps tok like dis n dat? U know I do! 

5. since the clan u was warring in isnt even ur home clan and ur not even in it u shouldnt even be farming him u idiot

6. Legacy you are dangerous indeed. You admitted to account sharing. This means your behaviour could be unpredictable inside a clan as shown by your inactivity during the ee war. if I were an admin of a clan, I would be wary of letting you in. Good luck to you.

7. After reading nanika and ops posts I feel even more dumb. Some people need to learn English.

8. Dangerous, you just can't help yourself getting into trouble, you caused a load in xxmodsxx when we were unlocking the new EBs and people started panicking that the EB was going to fail, you jumped on the band wagon and walled admin to kick active players, I'm sure you got farmed over that, you ended up banned from little mercenaries because of it, you also got told off for wanting inactives kicked from that clan, you have a lot to learn still I see

9. I suggest you use your perm silence to your advantage and keep you mouth shut, that way things may blow over and you may enjoy kawing a bit more, otherwise all I can see is you getting your (_!_) kicked left right and centre..try and learn from your past mistakes

10. I would follow dafydd his advice, keep shut and let it be. Going to the forums only makes it worse for you and the regular forumers will hate you for filling AT with noob post and farm you also just to make your kaw life worse and get more reasons to farm you.... Just saying

11. Sorry if i didnt used correct english, did my best 

12. Hahaha right he always fights with all 

13. And he always talks bad things thanks mods who silenced him

14. What the **** did I just read?

15. Thanx Venetianrose for your advice.

But I will take more time n I don't have time. Coz from 1st of June I'll be busy on my study.

Thanx

16. Riiiiiiigggghhhhhttttt

Just farm them all! :twisted:

17. some one translate this as a dog I think i can spell better than this and I'm a dog :lol: :ugeek:

18. I'm a pokemon....

Hello dog!
    How's you?