Farming B2B

Discussion in 'Wars' started by smokinbandit, May 21, 2014.

1. Love how everyone calls each other "attention seeking noobs".

Isnt that what everyone on forums does is try and gather attention to make them-self recognized?

2. well you can take out the noobs part, then id agree with you partially.

3. He posted with his main. Dont you see. I mean god those stats!! I hope I can get to that point what a success. How glorious that would make me feel. But I can only hope. :(

4. Igerpums just ignore him forums have gotten progressively worse off 

5. We all want glory and recognition. It's part of human nature, which means that I'm better, and that's the truth. :)

6. we said that for the past 3 years.

i think they have gotten progressively more active, and the volume of stupidity increased along with it.

7. Only pussies hit eb clans that cant fight back, Op, if you want to prove something, go hit someone with teeth...
    Your almost as pathetic as people who beat up elderly people to make themselves feel tough...
    Grow a pair

8. I dunno where Rabbit's greatness went, I've been zeroing and assassinating his spies for hours, and still haven't received a single hit. I even wrote on his wall to leave a link, and he deleted it.

9. U will hit united?? Lol i strtd kaw from united. Even my stats sucks atm. I m with them. I was rejctd during feathers event by united just to accomodate lbs of zaft and their members. during event half of zaft was in united including top 7 kaw players were part of united. Think bfre hitting and consult those owners of zaft bfre hitting. Or who knows u will hv to leave zaft just cz of ur foolishness. United i m with u guys always. Thanx fr things which u guys hv dne fr me since day1. I m sure those lbs for whom i was rejctd will throw this noob out. My support to united. And rabbit dont misuse name of zaft if u r part of it. U r creating hatred in mind of peeps for zaft by hitting peeps of b2bhaunt. Will see wat those lbs will do for united now.

10. Support!

11. Indomitable why are kissing their ass if they treated you like that? I hope you were being sarcastic dude.

12. Except rabbit. Rabbit is god

13. Haha true beow. But i hv seen the waitlist those guys had during event. It ws 35+ when i applied.they did wat other clans would hv done with me. So thats ok. And i hv respct fr those guys cz thy r helpful nd clan is free of free loaders. Nxt tym will try to be there early fr event. And disaster if rabbit is god then y u r praising god using a alt??lmao tk his blessing using ur main :p

14. God dam you need to learn to spell son

15. Nah indomitable most clans arnt run like that lol.

16. Val what's it matter if he doesn't spell properly? I think it's rather endearing :lol:

17. Support Rabbit