Farming B2B

Discussion in 'Wars' started by smokinbandit, May 21, 2014.

1. Pinky, its probably some BH noob, speaking of whom i feel bad for hayden. He is screwed in less then a month. ill be HFBC in less than a month with all this gold and nobbies i have saved.

2. is this the same IMARABBIT from way back in 2011 or so? deff not the same account with that joined date and post count.

3.  its the imarabbit from 2009.

4. he wasnt a big name until pwars as far as i remember. maybe started to become known in 2010?

5. Yea I am sure they are scared of some little kid who wants to come back and fight after being butt hurt two years ago. Thats a long time to be butt hurt. You even had to make a "graduation" thread and name some well known players that have no clue who you are..

Pinky knows who you are and he can be your little towel boy, but we all know he will run and reset everytime an osw starts..

So please kid spare us your little "ima do this" "ima do that" routine.. No one believes.. they are you are only in it to feel important and get attention... just like -Applegirl-

6. Reset? Ive never reset noober. Fite meh

7. Easy to talk tough without any stats. Nobody here actually care what u have to say :lol:

9. Theres only 1 IMARABBIT and thats me. I own Rabbit Alliance and have been playing since 2009. I also have over 20 accounts so yea.... lol

10. How are they helpful? They do things that are in their best interests. They have severely understat perms while having high stat mins? I don't see how y'all can claim they're helpful for events or other wise..

11. oh cool 2009.. I hope I am still playing the same game 5 years from now.. I will claim to be some sort of boss just because I was around for awhile, despite the fact that I really don't do anything except make attention seeking threads like this one or the "Hey look at me I am cool, I will pretend to know all these real players, Graduation Thread."

I might even have a little towel boy like pinky or someone awkwardly feminine like igergay be my fanboys

12. >suggests IMARABBIT makes threads to seek attention

:lol: :lol:

13. igergay do you just log onto kaw so you can be a lap dog for some random internet gamers? WHy all the butt kissing?

14. Warm towels here!! I got your warm towels!!

15. Hey obama, ill stop growing right now if you will start growing. Ill give you 3 months to grow

16. il give you credit for an original insult, albeit a really ****ing stupid one...

no. back in 2011 we argued on the forums a couple times. whether rabbit remembers it or not, i hated him then. that doesnt mean i dont respect him as one of the best osw and pvp players in kaw now.

17. Scared in an online game is worse than being a butt kisser obama.

Bet u coward in real life as well huh? Grow a pair *****

18. Rabbit, do you think Obama has a main in B2B? Or is this the beginning of the next dumbass forum warrior?

19. Hey hey now..easy on the forum warrior comments..
    Im forum warrior

20. there will always be dumbass forum warriors, no matter what. most of the time they will be itty bitty as well.