FarmFest2017 THE BIG 1Q STRIP

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R0X3Y, Mar 13, 2017.

1. So what did Judith do to have it coming to her?

2. AshTrash is jealous of every strong, popular female on Kaw .LadyAsh is the one who suggested Judith because thinking one down that it will make her more apparent . But obviously not ,there are still much more & many vibrant & vivacious Lady's on kaw more blinging than her.

3. She is a fairy. It was FF. That's the whole point. It's gross how her clan left her helpless and didn't see it coming. I mean everyone knows how ff ends.

4. The decision to strip Judith was made equally by all judges

Up until her strip, judith had a Do Not Hire banner. And hoarding is unacceptable these days especially from a known fairy who wasnt in osw and no reason for restrictions. She was known for being awkward over hires - this made our decision easier and her a prime target for our FF strip

5. If that's the case then why has it only just been mentioned, needed time to think up a justification?

6. No, that was the reason but in truth this is a war game and there doesn't need to be a reason to strip someone.

Welcome to the element of surprise in Kaw.

7. I'd like to hear from the organ grinder not the monkey

8. Sigh...1)1120 stls isn't enough to clear

And

2) 910b does not =1Q

This forum is fake news

9. WeeBone. I don't know you. Must have decided to jump on forum durning my break from the game.

Why are you worried? What about a strip makes you feel so disheveled and upset that you feel the need to seek a justification? And when one is given, to discredit it. And when a statement is left, to ask for another from the same people you seek to deny?

The simple fact is, you are jealous that you were not apart of it, scared because it could happen to you, or thirsty for attention without enough wit to generate your own.

10. How's it "gross"? They're an eb clan, they don't check rosters, they don't have people get stripped with any regularity. How would they have seen it coming? Once she was stripped, what do you think they should have done...declare osw on apoc and invictus and all of the rest of kaw? Again...they're an eb clan, that's not what they do.

Strips are fun, you don't need a reason for them in a war game, but at the same point, it seems ridiculously dumb to be on forums bragging about this and speaking bad about the people. Seriously? You stripped under 1Q from an eb fairy, in an eb clan, took half, and are bragging and talking smack? That's like bragging that you took candy from an unwatched candy bowl or stole 4 pennies from a "leave a penny, take a penny" tray. Dang, y'all are straight gansta! Such hardcore players! Stealing from the defenseless and unguarded.

11. I think you missed the obvious sarcasm of Caillou...

12. This makes me smile.

13. Monkey I really don't have a Scooby what you are going on about nor does it make any sense run along now.

14. SUPPORT

15. I appreciate the guys that are trying to justify this strip. Like.. i reaaaally do.

But under no circumstance will i ever justify a strip. What generation of kaw is this? Why the hell are some people acting as if we have done something immoral.

Pansys, puffs and princesses the lot of you. A strip is a strip NOOOOOO matter what.

Sucker Punch, as a fairy clan are great. What really ticked me off and made me feel sorry for Judith was the lack of love and solidarity Sucker Punch showed her. By now i would have xtalled up and down on the strippers, emailed the devs 150 times to give me BC gold in exchange of RL money and stripped a clan... I mean.. is it only me who would do that for their clannie?

I am disgusted and disappointed in how you babble of bumbbleing baffoons really do not understand FF. If it's the last thing i do before I leave kaw i will educate at least a handful of you fairy freaking spastics on how NOT to play kaw.

16. No right or wrong way to play KAW.

17. No justification needed for this strip. Why should there ever be? Random strips need to happen in kaw more often imo. (Which might happen if half of kaw wasnt in endless osw)

I'm not really sure why expect any less from a lb eb clan though when their clannie was stripped by a loosely put together bunch of farmers that got together once a year.

If I were judith my revenge probably wouldnt be immediate and broadcasted. But hey its an eb fairy. Everyone knows what they're capable of.

18. Ohh we soo hardcore we stripped someone who just enjoys playing kaw to help others grow. If farmfest was really so badass and any thing goes then why not drop your we do not touch people in osw. Why not actually really press on peoples buttons .Like hit Silph , wooloopopp or any of those big names in kaw who would counter it within seconds . No you chose a lady who as any can read in her comments in the clanchat screenshots is of quiet nature and personality .And wouldnt incite drama and vengeance on anyone even when has been targetted. You took a easy target who you knew wouldnt revoke any back lash on you for it. And i very much doubt it was a strip based on allie hires or else she would be pre dominantly always mentioned when allie hoarding is spoke about. Farmfest is advertised as a all out hardcore brawl. So why not actually attempt to take down someone right at the top of the game. That would actually test your nerves of steel.Not just a quiet lady who just plays kaw to socialize.

19. R0x3y I don't know you but your cruel references towards the end of your last post let me know you are obviously one who partakes in cyber bullying You use the 's' word so freely yet you have no comprehension of how hurtful that word is. You embarrass yourself & show your true colours. #stampoutcyberbullying

20. Out of respect for a very old KAW tradition, please just shut up, Roni. Thank you. Post on another thread how much you wanna be me. Lol